Teenage Boys

I am having a 13th birthday party for my son he is inviting 5 friends to sleep over. I also have 15 adults and about 5 kids under 10. How can i make everyonehave fun because of the ages. I am having pizza and wings can u think of any other food people would enjoy. I dont want to cook but i am on a tight budget
Posted by mrs o; updated 07/27/05

Well you`ll probably want to keep the 10 year olds and the 13 year old seperate, because they won`t want to mix (the 13 year olds tend to bully and the 10 year olds tend to annoy). So I would have two areas. You could set up gaming systems in one room and like a movie in the other..., then the parents (adults) could stay in another room and not bug their kids, and drink and whatever... So that would keep you all ocupided, until dinner, I think pizza and wings will be fine, just make sure you have a lot of drinks (pop lemonade water).
Hope I helped!
Posted by K; updated 07/30/05

Here are some foods I found teenage boys like: corn dogs, frozen burritos, garlic toast, salami and cheese cracker tray, melon balls with plastic toothpicks to spear them, frozen fruit bars, Orange Juice, Root Beer, crazy chips like Doritos or Funions, and all kinds of candy.
Posted by Mary; updated 07/31/05