I Need Help ASAP

I am trying to plan a suprise party for my best friends sweet 16! Were alot alike. She`s not a girly girl, she rides 4 wheelers, her favorite colors red, black, & chrome!! Please help if anyone can!! I just need ideas on what to do!!
~Jess
Posted by Jessica; updated 07/27/05

Hey i dont kno if u have a budget but u can either rent a something or have it at a friends house and tell her that the two of u were invited to someones party to get her to go n when she gets there she will kno it is for her and be surprised
Posted by avia; updated 07/30/05

I think it`s great you want to surprise her for her birthday. Why don`t you party like it was 1989? This was the time of those ultra baggie pants with giant flares and patterned hoodies for men and wild colors of natural fabrics and baby doll dresses for girls. You can play Trivial Pursuit and find someone`s old PS 1 or Nintendo to hook up to the TV. Pogs were the rage for kids and Trolls wre coming back in style.

George Bush Senior and Dan Quayle were our leaders. The Dalai Lama won the Nobel Peace Prize. Tim Berners-Lee created the first World Wide Web server and browser. The 49ers won the Super Bowl and the SF Giants met the Oakland As in a World Series interrupted by an earthquake. Steffi Graf and Boris Becker won Wimbledon.

Best Picture- Rainman. Top songs were the B52`s Love Shack, Once Bitten Twice Shy by Great White, and Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins. Paula Abdul sang Forever your Girl and Guns and Roses had an Appetite for Destruction. The New Kids were Hanging Tough and Bobby Brown`s album was called Don`t be Cruel. Dance trends include thrash metal, the Lambada and country line dancing and the outdoor raves with ambient noise. Song of the Year- Don`t Worry, be Happy.
Posted by Mary; updated 07/31/05

You need to pick a theme. Not a lame kiddie theme like clowns or princess, but something cool like a Night in Paris. This can inspire your invitations, food, decorations, and more. Check out my website for other teen events I have done. I can offer event consultation services and party-to-go packages if you are not in my area. Www.brbparties.com

Visit our page for more info: Big Red Boat Parties

Posted by Joni Brennan; updated 08/01/05