Heeelp!

Im 14 and im siked bout my sweet sixteen on feb 23, 2007, even though i dont no wat im doing. I need help finding things to do, but the problem is, i cant do anything so exquisite like sleepover somewhere or party out alllllll night, cuz my parents r kinda on the tough side so i need help on wat to do. I wanna hang out wid my friends. Thats a must, so if anyone has ideas pleeez let me no. Pleeez! thanx a bunch.
Posted by sabrina; updated 07/25/05

Dear sabrina,
You still have a while to go until 2007 but, anyway you can rent out a hall or somethjing, hire a dj, invite friends, and have a blast good luck
Posted by danielle; updated 08/03/05

Hey there girl...

Some COOL possibilities are:

1. Look at partypop.com and hire a Henna Tattoo Artist for an hour or two to freehand draw temporary tattoos on your gal friends.

2. Look at partypop.com and hire a face painter / braid artist to entertain you and your best gal friends.

(Henna tattoo artists and Face painting artists ARE NOT AS EXPENSIVE as you think they might be!! Call around and get some prices...AND keep it simple)

3. Go to a craft store and buy an inexpensive bucket of beads ($10-$15 and get all types of shapes and colors of BEADS. Then buy a package of "Stretch Magic" - elastic twine to string your beads upon) then you and your best gal friends can make unlimited bracelets, anklets and bead chains to braid into each others hair...FUN!

4. Go to the store with your mom and pick up several varieties of icecream, toppings (a bag of M & M`s, a bag of crushed peanuts, a jar of marshmellow, a few jars of chocolate, strawberry and butterscotch syrups, a stack of plastic 8 oz dixie cups & plastic spoons) THEN you and your best gal friends can make your own ICECREAM SUNDAES....Double FUN!!

Enjoy your special day!

Nancy Kartoon
Phoenix, AZ Party-Artist
(602) 254-8180
Posted by Nancy Freer; updated 08/08/05