CADETES

CAN SUM ONE HELP ME PICK SUM CADETES CUZZ I REALLY DUNNO WHICH CADETES R GOOD U FEEL ME? BUT SAY I WANT SOME CADETES DAT NO`S HOW TO DANCE -N- I WANT SOME DAT LOOK GOOD!!! WELL HOLLA DUCE DUCE!!
GroveGurl6@aol.com
Posted by Maria; updated 07/21/05

Latinboys Or Latin X-treme are THE BEST!!!! If you need contact info let me know.
Xx_TristeMariposa_xX@yahoo.com
Posted by Mariposa; updated 07/21/05

If i wuz u i would go with latin illusion they look good and can dance u feel me?
Posted by Alyssa; updated 08/09/05

If i were u i would go wit da latin boiz dey look good n dance bad ass too dey better then all dem otha cadets dey #1in da metro u should go see dem practice at da royal on sundays so u can see for ur self
Posted by shorty; updated 08/09/05

All the cadets ya mention are good but not as good as FANTAZY BOYZ. They are sooooooooooo FINE!!!!!!!! e- mail me for more info: bigbutty7@yahoo.com
Posted by Liz; updated 10/04/05

Gurl don`t go with latin illusion they ugly some. There like only 3 or 4 niggas that look airite. They dance airite but not as good as latin boys. They fine and dance fuckin bad ass
Posted by maria zavala; updated 10/05/05

If I was all of yall i would pick LATIN X-TREME they dance bad ass and they soooooooo cute..............
Posted by Daniela; updated 09/07/06

Hey wat it do????????
LATIN X-TREME
Posted by daniela; updated 10/19/06

Hey girl well all them cadetes are kool but i think my boys breaker habits are better! cuz they do different stuff and there soooo sweet and nice!!!! plus they dont go away like da other cadtes that just leave!!! so holla back!!!
Posted by dani; updated 10/26/06

Hey girl well all them cadets are kool and know how to dance but if u want some thing different u should get breaker habits!!! they do different songs and step and they break dance!!! plus there nice and sweet! and they dont leave like other cadtes!!!! they saty with you all night.. Well holla
Posted by dani; updated 10/26/06

IF i WASz YOU, i WOULD GET LATiN BOYSz.. THEY ARE THE NUMBER ONE KREW iN THiSz METRO!!!!
AND ALL THOSE OTHER KREWSz ARE NUTHiN COMPARED TO THEM!!!
-B0NEZ-
Posted by BNEZ; updated 11/06/06

Down for Whatever! They have joined several other teams and created their own. So they have the newest and the best steps in town not the same old boring stuff. They create a new dance for each 15.
Posted by Ann; updated 11/13/06