Beauty And The Beast Quincenera

Hi jennifer,
U said u had a lot of ideas for this type of theme for a quince. Please email me at the email address listed. Thank you.....

Mary
Posted by mary; updated 07/08/02

WHAT THE HELL, QUINCEANERA DON`T HAVE THEMES, THEY ARE FOR SWEET 16`S DON`T TRIP. WHAT IS YOUR CHAMBELAN SUPPOSED TO BE THE BEAST?????COME ON THAT HELLA LAME
Posted by anonymous; updated 07/08/02

Dear anonymous,
I u haven`t heard the latest, a quince can be about whatever and however u want it to be. We`re in 2002.
It doesn` t always have to be "traditional". In the millenium century, a girl can make her fantasy quince of any theme they want and make it a reality if that`s what they choose, come on girl get with the times. So to answer your question about "Beast" being the chambelan, "NO" who says there needs to be a chambelan. It`s not about him anyway and it`s certainly not a wedding so who needs one unless the "quince" wants one.
For anyone else who wants the "Cinderella" or any other theme go for it!!!!!!!!
Posted by Mary; updated 07/15/02

So, did you do a themed quinceanera? I`m looking into doing one themed on the beauty and the beast. Looking for any Ideas! Thanks.
Posted by Grissell; updated 07/02/03

I did Cinderella and you know what...I think it`s better with a theme because then you`ll stick to looking for things the go together. Instead of picking all different things and it looking tacky.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 07/02/03

Hi, I celebrated my quinceanera in 1999 and i did not have a theme, however this was my personal choice. I recently went to one and there was a theme. It was very cute. You can see my pics at http://www.geocities.com/yedra78
Posted by Raina; updated 07/06/03

Im doing my quince and thinking of during the theme beaut y and the beast but i need ideas could someone help please
Posted by elbita; updated 07/31/03

Omg!!! i wanted to do the theme of beauty and the beast!!! i think its a great idea. To help u could have ur dress white (if uwanna be traditional) or a yellow like the movie. The boys can have a dark blue tux and yellow on the inside. Itll be really nice ifu do that. And u could even dance songs from the movie. Good luck and i luv ur idea of that theme since its my fav movie!!!
Posted by michelle; updated 08/11/03

Well my daughter`s quinceanera will also be her golden birthday in November. So even though we originally wanted the beauty and the beast theme we are leaning more toward the rose. We found a beautiful gold dress that has roses imprinted on it. She is having all boys who will wear a black tuxes and gold tie and vest. Her one girl will also wear a black dress w/maybe something gold to accent it. They will each be handing her a rose. She is dancing the beauty and the beast song and we are naming the tables after the characters. We are so excited to see how everything turns out!
Posted by Grissell; updated 08/11/03

Hi,
I would like to do my quinces with the beauty and the beast theme. But, i dont really like the beast so i would just like belle. I`m not gonna hav couples and all that. It will be formal but simple. If u hav any ideas or web sites on this theme please email!!..i woud like this better than cinderella b/c i am a brunette...and i think she is pretty
Posted by natalie; updated 12/29/03

Well my daughter`s quince turned out GREAT! She ended up not having all the boys, she just had her partner and her best friend and her brother and sister. We based everything more on the rose from the movie, we had a rose ina cylinder for he cake topper and because it was her golden birthday too, everything was gold, we gae her yellow roses and we played songs from the movie during dinner but she also danced to beauty and the beast w/her partner, it was funny but cute. Good luck to you all, I think having a theme is a great idea!
Posted by Grissell; updated 12/30/03

I once went to one where the dress was gold and the chambelanes were blue tux with gold ties the chambelan de honor had a navy colored suit like the one on the movie for recuerditos they had those gloves that you shake with a rose inside of them and for the centerpieces they had candellabras with candles her dad rented a beast costume and dance to the song of the movie and in the video they incorporated some of the scenes of the vals from the movie and the real quinceanera hope it helps
Posted by marcie; updated 01/02/04

My daughters quince will be beauty and the beast with white table cloths and seats bows and runners 1 table blue and 1 yellow and roses on tables with foam cut outs of beauty and the beast and leaning more on the rose also cant wait im sure it will be beautiful dresses on girls will be royal blue with a thin sash of yellow at waist and boys black suits with blue tie and yellow boutineers we are going old fashion and using floral canes as the quince girl marches under them.
Posted by Maria; updated 07/10/09

If you are going to do a beauty and beast theme. I suggest you were the same color dress like Belle did in the movie . Watch the movie to get ideas, for instance in case you are have flowers make sure they are the red roses (because this is the flower that is in the movie). For you centerpieces use the candelebras since in the movie there is that little guy that looks like a candle stick he is a candelebra.
It is up to you, but take the suggestion of another person to add a pop of yellow (pale or darker yellow to make your dress and have the guys in some sort of tan or light brown suit (not chocolate brown) but light brown tux with a pale yellow shirt underneath. The brown from their suits can symbolize the beast since he is brown without having your chambelanas freak out becuase they look peludos.

Tables : Go with a your color of dress (yellow)
Posted by bea; updated 07/14/09

I have many ideas for my Quinceanera. The one I would like the most is a ``Beauty and The Beast`` Theme. Does anyone have any other option?
Posted by Kiaralynn; updated 08/22/13