BLACK MALE STRIPPER

LOOKING FOR A SEXY BLACK MALE STRIPPER?EMAIL ME AT STRIPDOWNPRO@YAHOO.COM AND I WILL REPLY WITH PICS AND MORE INFO.
Posted by PURE PLEASURE; updated 07/19/05

Looking for 3 black male strippers for a party. Date is undecided but it will either be the later part of Feb or early March. Please give all details. Cost, how long, provide own music, private shows, nude or not.
Posted by Stacey; updated 01/10/06

Http://www.AmazingDancers.com 866 333 2623 Atlantic City Strippers, www.AmazingDancers.com 866 333 2623 Atlantic City Strippers, http://www.AmazingDancers.com 866 333 2623 Atlantic City Strippers, Atlantic City Strippers,

Visit our page for more info: Amazing Dancers - New Jersey Male Strippers NJ

Posted by nyc strippers; updated 04/24/06

I will like to get information about having a stripper at the end of July. I was insteresed in tank or satisfactor so can you email be back asap thank you.
Posted by Tasheya; updated 06/11/06

I am having my 30th birthday on Feb 2nd and I would like a total of 3 or 4 BLACK male dancers, can you help me out?
Posted by Kuantis; updated 10/05/06

Looking for a black male stripper for 11/18. Please help!
Posted by Cassandra; updated 11/10/06

Cassandra......I would be interested in dancing at your party on 11/18.......Where are you located? email me at choc_sincere@hotmail.com my name is Sincere
Posted by Sincere; updated 11/12/06

Whats good I am looking for male stripper for a party on March 30 please give me a call 267-531-9161
Posted by Antar Bush; updated 03/17/07

I am having a birthday party on april friday april 6 and i am looking for one possibly two male strippers. If available please email me at mcclain_veronica@yahoo.com with pics and prices. I am located in South Carolina.
Posted by Veronica; updated 03/29/07

I am interested in booking a male stripper for sat April 14th and i am interested in seeing some of the men that u have available and to know the prices
Posted by Shannel McBride; updated 04/06/07

I need a black male striper for the weekend of may 27 2007 PLEASE get bacK with me asap in ORLANDO FLORIDA asbpeach001@yahoo.com
Posted by amanda; updated 04/09/07

I`m having a girls`night on july 14th and was wondering if you could provide me with two strippers. I heard that love potion and satisfactor were very good. If you can email me back to let me know if they are available and also with their fees i`ll appreciate that.
Posted by La Toya; updated 05/31/07

I am looking for an stipper for october6 at about 10pm. I would like to see what u r working with so u can post some pics at my email thanxs have an great day
Posted by shimada; updated 06/12/07

I am looking for a few strippers, for a back to school party for the teachers in my school district. There are a variety of us black white tall short etc...please let me know what you can do.
Posted by charly; updated 07/01/07

Do you have any dancers available on 07/28/2007? I am interested in three
Posted by Ruth; updated 07/10/07

Looking for a dancer in norfolk va July 27; 2am so please reply

Posted by tonya; updated 07/20/07

Looking for dancer in norfolk va july 27 @ 2am
Please reply
Posted by tonya; updated 07/20/07

Looking for a blk. Male stripper for Aug.11
Posted by Tica; updated 07/20/07

HI...MY GIRLS AND i ARE PLANNING MY 27TH B-DAY, LOOKING FOR A HOT STRIPPER TO BRING THA FUN!!!
Posted by georgette; updated 10/18/07

Planning a birthday party.
Posted by FeFE; updated 11/05/07

Hi,

I am Professional stripper and can full fill all of your requirements for the party. Kindly contact me so that we can discuss various aspects like Location, duration, no. Of strippers, costumers etc.

Jose Mathews
Posted by J. Mathews; updated 01/30/08