Help Me!!

Well i wanna throw my 2nd boy girl party!!!The 1st one was when i turned 9 but now i`m turning 13 so i just want some tips on how to have the TALK OF THE SCHOOL party my 12th birthday party was awsome but it was only 7 girls!!!!So i want games guys & girls can enjoy???So Help Me...!!!!!
Posted by Anta; updated 07/16/05

Do you want kissing games or what?
Movies are always a sure fire way to get everyone together and "in the mood" for kissing games (F.Y.I.) ...
Posted by K; updated 07/30/05

Think of why they would want to come so you can entice them. Maybe you know someone cool, like a race car driver or magician or horse trainer or something who might impress you guests with a demonstration. If not, why not think of a theme like movie premier(the latest video release) or camp-out in the yard. Whatever you think is fun. Then you can make invitations in the style of the party and decorate your space. As for games, Karioke, Truth-or-Dare, Twenty Questions, Charades, and Hangman are good group or team games. If you`ve want more, try Twister or statues(still fun at any age) and yes, even spin the bottle and postman.
Posted by Mary; updated 07/31/05