Where To Have My 12th Birthday Party

I need to find out where to plan my 12th b-day party.
You see my b-day is in October.
I DO NOT WANT A COSTUME PARTY!!!!!! And I don`t want to have it at my house for many ressons.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Gabby; updated 07/12/05

I can only tell you what we did for our daughter. At about 11 yrs old, she had a `limousine` party. Of course, that limites the number of kids she could invite, but she didn`t want a large party either. We rented a limo and it drove her around San Diego to some popular places and then finally Hotel Del Coronado.. Where the movie `Some like it Hot` was filmed.. If you give me some idea as to where you live and what you like I might be able to come up with something.. You could rent a room in a rec center, have a magician or entertainer and have food and ice cream... I don`t know what your `budget is, so I can`t advise you well.. Please feel free to e-mail me with the info I requested and I`ll be happy to write to you. ;best regards connie b.
Posted by connie bodine; updated 07/13/05

Thanks for replieing to my birthday message Connie B.
I really like The limousine idea,but I live in San Antonio,Texas. Were would we go?
I mean down town is not that cool. ( Besides that River walk, The Alamo is`nt cool)
My bugget is about $250.
PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN CONNIE OR SOMEONE!

P.S.
I don`t lke magicans.
Posted by gabby; updated 07/16/05

Hi... I don`t know what to say about where to go.. THat really is up to you. I choose the Hotel Del Coronado in San Diego because I knew my daughter loved it and it was by the beach, which she also enjoys. And the hotel is an icon in the city... I don``t know San Antonio very well.... I would first find out what a limosine costs ( ie $ per hour or trip) and then decide based on that information, what places are fun/you enjoy and what you might want to do there... I had the birthday party group get ice cream cones at the Hotel Del and I factored that into the cost. Bye the way, you can`t fit a lot of people in a limosine... So you need to consider that information too. It depends on the limo, but I believe anywhere from 6 people to 10 can get into a limo, and the larger the limo, the more it costs... Are there any beautiful hotels that you`ve wanted to see in San Antonio and haven`t seen yet... I`lll try to do an internet search and check out what`s there. Bye for now ... Connie bodine
Posted by connie bodine; updated 07/25/05

I need to find a place to have my birthday party it i son march, i am doin a big dance party, and i need to find a place to rent! can someone give me some suggestions??
Posted by jessica; updated 11/01/05

I would like to have a party for my one year old girl. What can I do.
Posted by marie merone; updated 09/22/07

Well in london theres Snakes and ladders, If you live in america maybe you can find some where like that.
To show you what its like heres a website.

There is also a part for the younger aged.
Posted by Jam; updated 01/03/09

Ok so i need to find out where im gonna have my 12th bday party.My budget is $200 and i dont want a swimming,skating,dance,or a party at my house all these i dont want for SOOO many reasons. I just dont kno wht to do

PS
Plz help me i need help badd
So yeah plz help me!
Posted by brit....*****; updated 03/04/10

Hey umm u could go bowling its a lot of fun or just go see a movie with all of ur best friends or go to a spa and get pampered or just have fun at an arcade!!!! Hope i helped
Posted by bob; updated 01/29/11

Since you`re birthday os in October, have a halloween party!!!
Everybody will come! It will of course be fun!!!
So tell you`re parents what you want and then they will say something and they will make a deal!
Posted by Abigail; updated 03/28/12