Katina Katoo

Anyone looking for Katina Kato flower girl dresses in sizes 5,6 or 7? I have several all NWT.
Allison
Posted by Allison; updated 07/09/05

Please send pictures and prices to lwoods21@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Posted by Linda; updated 07/13/05

Please send pics asap. Thanks! I need two size 5 and one size 4 (if you have one). Please email me at jfrizzelle@kpmg.ky.
Posted by Jenny; updated 07/14/05

Are these still available? please send pics!
Shannonfrx@yahoo.com
Posted by Shannon; updated 07/25/05

I am very interested as well. Please send pics to lam.ewell@kodak.com
Posted by Jacquie; updated 08/01/05

Please send pictures.
Posted by Courtney; updated 08/10/05

Could you please send pics of your largest dress? I`m looking for a 7 or 8...thank you! karenmiller17@yahoo.com
Posted by Karen; updated 08/17/05

Hi there - If these are still available I would love to see pictures and or obtain information about the styles which you have on offer. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Chrisw@netxp.com.au
Posted by Chris; updated 08/30/05

Can you tell me if you have any of these dresses left.
Posted by Jan; updated 09/09/05

Hi do you have any Katina Katoo dresses left I am looking for 6 between ages 3-8? Do you know where I can find them? Please let me know. Thank you.
Posted by Michelle; updated 09/27/05

Hi, will you please email me a picture of the dress please? I am interested in the Alicia dress.
Posted by Kelly; updated 10/12/05

Hello, Just saw your message on the website regarding flower girl dresses. I`m looking for one in size 5, asap. Do you still have availability and if so which are they and how much? Thanks, Lisa
Posted by Lisa; updated 11/02/05

Please email me photos and prices of the Katina Katoo dresses available. Contact me at lindasharronowens@hotmail.com. Thanks
Posted by l. owens; updated 11/08/05

Please send me fotos. I am very very interested.
Posted by Leslie; updated 11/14/05

Interested please send pix! Many thanks!
Posted by Danielle; updated 07/11/11