NEED ELMO COSTUME RENTAL FOR 1ST BDAY!!

DESPERATELY NEED AN ADULT ELMO COSTUME FOR MY SON`S 1ST BDAY. PARTY JULY 31, 2005 IN SAN DIEGO, CA. AND NEED COSTUME TO RENT!!PLEASE HELP AND THANK YOU FOR ANY INFO.
Posted by LYN CUNNINGHAM; updated 07/08/05

Lynn,

Do you need a just a costume and/or someone to act as well?

Call Keith at 703-691-8318 or email: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by Keith; updated 07/09/05

Did you find the Elmo Costume? My office manger needs one also for her grand daughters 1st birthday coming up at the end of this month also.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,

M. Taylor
Dallas, TX
Posted by Micheal; updated 08/20/05

New Jersey Children`s Parties Elmo 866 333 2623 Dora Visits you 866 333 2623 Philadelphia Spider-Man Kids Party Poo Bear Power Ranger 866 333 2623 Delaware Buzz Spongebob Kids parties NJ PA DE Princesss Parties 866 333 2623 Amazing Characters visits Your Childs Birthday Party!! Batman New Jersey Children`s Parties Elmo 866 333 2623

Visit our page for more info: Amazing Characters - Just For Kids!

Posted by WE HAVE DORA NJ; updated 12/01/05

We had a very good experience renting the red monster from www.thefunones.com. It came with a music CD with songs and games that made it really easy to do ourselves. We will rent from them again.

Amelia
Posted by Amelia; updated 01/06/06

We reserved a costume from the funones and two days before the party they said they didnt have our information. So we had to scramble and find another company.
Posted by cara; updated 01/09/06

Kiddicity.com has great costumes and wonderful prices. It comes with a CD as well and they have other options to add to the party. They ship nation wide and pay for the shipping to you.
Posted by sandy; updated 01/13/06

FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM has over 150 characters! ELMO / DORA/ SPIDERMAN / BLUES CLUES / MICKEY / POOH / CAREBEAR - MUCH MORE! We go anywhere in the U.S.! See our website or call 888-501-4FUN
FUNFACTORYPARTIES.COM
THANK YOU!

Visit our page for more info: Fun Factory Parties For Kids

Posted by jeff; updated 01/17/06

Need adult Elmo costume preferably for purchase to use for regular visits to local children`s hospital in Florence, SC. Can you help?
Posted by Kathy Lewis; updated 06/28/06

I live in Austin and I just started my business. I do Elmo and Spider Man shoes for Birthdays or events. I am licnsed to run my business. Please send me a e-mail if interested. Thanks
Posted by Ray Ramos; updated 08/23/06

Either need elmo costume rental or elmo character to come to a first birthday party in Sugar Land Texas area.
Posted by diane; updated 08/30/06

I also need either an elmo costume rental or elmo character to come to a first birthday party in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 09/30/06

Jennifer,

We have contacts in the Las Vegas area who perform as costumed character look-a-likes. Feel free to contact me at 703-691-8318 or reply via email to: keith@rhkentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: RHK Entertainment

Posted by keith; updated 10/04/06

I want to rent a cookie monster costume anyone knows where....????
Posted by Liza; updated 11/17/06

Hi - we have an adult size costume to rent, and we will ship anywhere in the US. Please email for information if you are interested. Getspaed @ yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Get Spa'ed Girl!

Posted by getspaed; updated 12/27/07

We have an Elmo for rent - $150 plus shipping. 888 501 4386 thanks!

Posted by JEFF@FUNFACTORYP; updated 12/27/07

Go to www.charactercostumerental.org . They have great looking costumes to rent at great prices and they will ship right to your location.

Visit our page for more info: Kiddi City Characters

Posted by tony collins; updated 01/23/08

Hi - our elmo costume rental is $100 + shipping. See a pic at funfactoryparties.com 831 457 8167 thanks!

Posted by jeff; updated 01/20/10