Kissing Help

Okay so im having a party and I need some really great makeout games. But I am the only spontanous one in my group and my friends probaly wont want to participate. How do i convince them they should? And another problem is Ive never kissed a dude before and i really want to but dont know how. So the short version is give me some great kissing games, how to persuade my friends to do them, and some tips for my first kiss. Thanks!!!
Posted by amber; updated 06/25/05

Your first kiss should be something treasured with the person you care about and who feels the same about you. If you start making out with somebody you have just met or don`t even know, people may start saying things about you behind your back that is unkind. It is something you should really think about, you ddon`t want your feelings hurt.
Also, you shouldn`t pressure your friends into kissing that is something for them to decide. You don`t want them to end up with hurt feelings either. I hope this helps. Do as you wish with my advice and good luck with your party.
Posted by cece; updated 07/15/05