Needing Someone To Donate To My Wedding

We will be renewing our vows for our 10th wedding anniversary and when we first got married we didnt have the kind of wedding we wanted our parents did it all we never had the chance to say what we wanted we didnt have any real wedding pictures taken other then by guests we were young back then an now we are older with three beuatiful children and would like to have something a little nicer we can`t really afford to pay for this so we are hoping that someone may have it in their heart to donate their time an effort to help us make this a special event the ceremony will be done on august 12th 2005. If anyone can help it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Kristi
Posted by Kristi; updated 06/22/05

I am in the unique position of shooting for 11 years but just opening my own studio so I`m looking for work to show people what my photography is all about. I cannot do it completely for free because I have expenses but we can figure out a bottom low price because I need work to get my name known. Please take a look at my web site and make sure you click on the gallery buttons on the right hand side. I don`t know where you are located but I`ll need expenses covered as well. Please go to omarrphotography.com and let me know what you think.
Omar A. Otero
Omarrphotography.com
Ootero@cfl.rr.com
Posted by Omar A. Otero; updated 08/01/05