Eve Of Milady Gown

Captivating Eve of Milady Designer Gown will be worn only once for my September wedding and then professionally cleaned will be for sale on September 5th 2005. The gown is EV05-019 on the Eve of Milady website. This magnificent gown is made of genuine white silk. It is strapless, has a sweetheart neckline and is beaded with silver crystals on the bodice and along the bottom of the gown. The dress is a ball gown style with a long detachable cathedral train. One glance and this gown will take your breath away. It will make you look and feel like a beautiful fairytale princess. The dress fits a street size 6 or 8. Please reply to this message for pictures and more details.
Posted by Joy; updated 06/22/05

How much are you selling the dress? My e-mail address is HaboubaYH@yahoo.com Thank You!
Posted by Hiba; updated 06/22/05

What a beautiful gown. How much will you be selling the dress ? Please email me at sherille@aol.com
Posted by sherille; updated 06/23/05

I am ready to buy this gown right now. I tried it in a store. Send big detailed photos and asking price to me at GabbyCastelli@yahoo.com asap.
Posted by GabbyCastelli; updated 06/23/05

What size is it & how much are you selling it for? Please contact me at lysandra_m@yahoo.com
Posted by Lysandra; updated 06/23/05

Please send me more pictures and how much is it? Please reply to julius@chan.net. Thank you.
Posted by MImi; updated 06/24/05

Could you please send me more info about the dress. I would like to know how much, I live in Toronto, Ontario
E-mail- chickla_81@hotmail.com thanks!
Posted by Christalla; updated 06/24/05

I am very interested. What is the size on the gown tag? i`m looking for a 10. Please reply to apost@princeton.edu
Posted by amber; updated 06/30/05

I`m very interested. Please email me at scuba_nmh@yahoo.com. Please send me more pictures and tell me the price
Posted by Zeena; updated 07/01/05

If you haven`t already sold it please send me the price and size and additional pictures if you have them
Thanks
Posted by Rayhana; updated 07/05/05

If you haven`t already sold it please send me the price and size and additional pictures if you have them
Thanks
Rayhana
Rayhanae@hotmail.com
Posted by Rayhana; updated 07/05/05

Im sure you have already sold this dress, but just in case you havent please email me pictures to tanyamurillo@cox.net.

Thanks
Posted by tanya; updated 08/07/05

Did you sell the dress yet? If you didn`t, can you send me pictures of the dress. My e-mail address is HaboubaYH@yahoo.com Thank You!
Posted by Hiba; updated 08/08/05

If the dress is still available please email me pictures of the actual dress. Also, do you have the measurements and what is your asking price? Thank you!
Posted by Ashlie; updated 08/08/05

Pls if you have not sold the dress can you email me pictures and prize to eschoko@yahoo.com
Posted by ESTHER IDEMUDIA; updated 08/09/05