Need Help On Where To Have My 13th Birthday Party

Well i need major help on where to have my 13th birthday party. I just dont know where. I was going to have it in a amusment park but the parks are closed in November and thats when my birthday is. I wanted somewhere fun and to keep you busy and not bored. I was thinking about going to the mall and shop there and go to the movies or something but i think that would be to expensive because you would need money for both things. Also i cant have a sleepover. So please help me im trying to find something cheap and fun and not really at my house.
Posted by Katie; updated 06/19/05

I know how you fell I am turning 13 in september and I can`t have sleepovers either.you should go swimihg at the pool rent a bounce house or if you are a dog lover
Walk and play with dogs at the pond if you live in Texas there are cheap water parks
Posted by candace; updated 07/05/05

Well the problem is its November and i dont think we would want to go swimming in that weather. Plus a bounce house costs to much and playing with dogs doesnt really sound fun. Thanks for the help anyway.
Posted by katie; updated 07/06/05

Hey! why not try "Sugar Buzz" in broadripple? They have face painters , karaoke, cool games & the best goodie bags in town!!! And you get the entire room to yourselves so it`s your own private party!!
Posted by wendy; updated 07/11/05

Well there is no sugarbuzz in my state..i would of liked that but theres no where close if there is such thing in this state.
Posted by katie; updated 07/11/05

If u live in mass u could go to good time emporium in somerville its a indoor amusement ark its really fun and my bday is in november 2!!!!!!and im turning 13
Posted by catherine; updated 07/25/05

Wow thats so cool that we have the same birthdays and we are turning the same age.

That does sound fun though iwould go but my parents wouldnt probably want to drive there :-/. Hopefully i could find something else.
Posted by katie; updated 07/26/05