PLZ I NEED ADVISE!! I WANNA DIE!

4 anyone who can read this n give me advise GOD BLESS and may u all go 2 heaven! ( i need guys and girls advise plz n thanks! )

I wanna die! i dont no wat 2 do! heres my love problem...i love my boyfriend he is everythin 4 me! we have been 2gether 4 6 months n we already have a date 4 for wedding! ( yes thats how much i love him! ) l love him 2 death n i would do anythin 2 b w/ him! the problem is my mom! @ first she used 2 b real cool w/ him n she would take us 2 the movies n she would even let me go over 2 his house! thats how cool she was w/ him now i dont no she doesnt want me 2 c him or even let me talk 2 him! she says that im 2 yough 2 b fallin in love n all diz sh*@! butt i realy love him! the only reason y i havent ran away w/ him ( cuz ive though bout that ALOT b4) is bcuz i dont wana do that 2 my mom! not after everythin she has done 4 me! i mean she even let him come over when she n no one was home! butt still i dont no wats wrong w/ her now? wat do u think i should do? i mean if i run away shes gona have 2 beleive me that i love him n that i really do wana b w/ him! she`ll have 2 get over it right? I NEED HELP PLZ ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/18/05

MInnie you need to understand that the only reason your mom doesn`t want you to see him is because she might think your still not ready to fall in love. I personaly think that your never too young to fall in love, but runnin away with your boyfriend will just make things worst. Where do you plan to stay. It may all seem really easy to you in your mind right now, but what happens if your mom finds you and decides to take you away from him foreva. Just think about all the things that can happen before you do anything serious. If you`ll really love each other as much as you say than you`ll should wait for marriage. Let your mom get used to this whole thing. DON`T LET YOUR MOM DECIDE WHO`S GOOD FOR YOU AND WHO`S NOT, IF THIS IS THE GUY YOU WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH THEN SPEN THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH HIM. Like i said you got to let your mom get used to the whole thing in the end she`ll come out understanding how you feel. I just think that runnin away with your man will just make things worst Think about it and if you need any more advice.
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/18/05

THANKS GURL!!!! THAT REALLY HELPS! HONESTLY YEA EVERYONE TELLS ME THAT! THAT I SHOULD THINK BOUT IT N THAT I SHOULDNT RUN AWAY CUZ IM JUST GONA MAKE THINGS WOREST BUT IT WAS THE ONLY THING I THOUGH BOUT @ THE MOMENT! EVEN IF I DO RUN AWAY WE WOULD GO 2 OUR HOUSE ( THE ONE HE HAS ) BUT YEA I DONT EVEN WANNA IMINAGE WAT WOULD HAPPEN WHEN MY MOM FOUND OUT THAT I RUN AWAY WITH HIM...ESPECIALLY MY DAD HE WOULD KILL HIM! SO U THINK THAT WE SHOULD WAIT? THANKS SO MUCH 4 URE ADVISE! IT REALLY HELPED ALOT!
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/19/05