I Wanna Die

He used me all he wanted me for was to have sex and my stupid *** gave it to him now he doesnt want me anymore i hate him so much i gave it all to him to show him that i really loved him i wanna die i should of never been born i just came to this world to suffer all my life ive cryed for someone that i really care about now hes saying that where just friends and that he doesnt want to hurt but the damage is done and no one in this world is going to heal the scares left because im never going to trust a guy any more i wanna die please help me out i have no idea what to do the bad thing too is that i might be pregnant im not sure yet but im not going to get with some one that used me for their part time lover i hate him i hope the worse happens to him i would really appreaciate it if you helped me out i might do something i regret later in life please help me im crying so im sorry if i misspelled words thanks
Posted by Maria; updated 06/13/05

Thanks jose but i feel horrible and its so hard to move on just thinking about the fact that i might be pregnant brings back what he did to me and its going to be impossible to forget this if i am pregnant because every time i look into my babies eyes im going to remember that i was used as a part time lover i havent talked to him today but if he does come visit me im going to have aserious talk about this but i have no idea what to say to him i dont want to say that im pregnant until im sure i am he had told me before that he had gotten this girl pregnant and that he took care of her and the baby but wasnt going to marry her because he didnt love her but that the girl lost her baby when she was a month i dont wanna live with someone that isnt going to respect me and my baby because obviously if he doesnt love me hes going to be with other girls and that would make me suffer a whole lot well ill check later to see if any of yall gave me advice bye and take care thanks
Posted by Maria; updated 06/14/05

Not all guys are like that, but if it turns out that you are pregnant you need to get the guy to help you out. Don`t feel bad about yourself. There are guys out there who will treat girls like s*&t, but you need to forget about him, forget that he hurt you because even when he`s not with you he`ll still be hurting you. I guy like him doesn`t deserve your tears.
Posted by Jocelin; updated 06/16/05

HEY
Mayb u still wana talk? i just wana help. So if u still wana talk my name is minerva and u can email @ GTOsexychica09@aol.com or MMEndoza25r@aol.com
I hope i hear 4rm u soon
Posted by Minnie; updated 06/18/05