Shoes !!!!!!

Hey my quinceanera is on June 25, 2005 and i have no shoes to go w. My dress... My colors are ivory and antique gold... My dress is a victorian style dress d i have no clue wut type of shoes to wear... If you have any pix or ideas please post reply or e-mail me at lusciousboricua@sbcglobal.net
Posted by Martha; updated 06/04/05

Well...my dress....is like similiar to victorian style 2.......n my colors are ivory, gold....n burgandy.......i`m planning to wear high heels.......gold highheels....da strappy kind......u know open toed.....but when it comes down 2 it...i don`t think it really matters......cus ur dress is long? right......whos gonna b looking at da shoes?.....
Posted by drea; updated 06/07/05

Get golden stillettos
Posted by grace; updated 06/10/05

Hey my 15 is the same day as yours and my shoes are clear high heels but then again my dress is white w/ baby blue whole different story my shoes light up babyblue from the heels if you turn the light on but there not going to see that on me but on the damas they are good luck and Happy Birthday my actual birthday is the 23 see ya
Posted by Maria; updated 06/14/05

Hey Maria, my quince is in may.my colors are exactle like your white and baby blue!!! i have no shoes either do you have pics of your shoes so i can get and idea....?and were did you get them at? and should las damas wear the same shoes as me?

Write me back soon,
Colombias shorty
Posted by Colombiaz Shorty; updated 06/14/05

Hey Maria
Where do you get shoes like that, those are my colors to. Could u please e-mail me and tell me where u got them please. Laschulas3@aol.com
Posted by Amber; updated 06/14/05