Sweet Sixteen Help

I am 14 years old right now, and i am planning my sweet sixteen. My sweet sixteen is on 12/16/06 (a saturday). On that friday, i plan on inviting a couple of my friends to a hotel. We will stay overnight, and on that saturday, a limo will pick us up. I plan on renting a limo to chauffeur me and my friends around town. I got up to this point, but I have no clue on where to go. I know that night, we are going out to dinner somewhere, but where are some places we can go to during the day? Please help!
Posted by Briana; updated 06/01/05

I`m not sure what area you live in, and since it will be in December you would probably need to be indoors, you could go to a glow in the dark bowling alley or glow in the dark miniature golf...if it will only be girls you could head to the mall and get your make-up done professionally or pedicures then go to a candy shop and load up on lots of junk food before dinner!
Posted by Yvonne; updated 06/02/05

I live in fayetteville, nc. Thanx for the ideas. The bowling alley and the mall sound good. Anybody else, pleezzzzz give me more ideas.
Posted by Briana; updated 06/03/05

Um yeah i like that other person`s idea.. Is it going to be girls and boys? u could see a movie if u wanted if any good ones are out.. Hang at the mall... Go boating.. Horseback riding? uh i dunno.. U could go to a kids place hehe just for fun like chuckey cheese`s or sumthing haha..that`d b funny.. Orrrr um..hm oh u could go to like 6 Flags or sumthing! that would rock! can i come? aha..just kidding.. U could do something like help out someone like volunteer at a place during the day or morning and party at night..
Posted by Sar; updated 06/09/05