Wildlife & Nature Videographer Needed

Wildlife and nature videographer needed for new TV series. This is a full time position that requires travel throughout the US & Canada. Videographer must have extensive experience in outdoor videography as well good outdoorsmanship. Ten sample clips of previous work will be required for review. Interested parties can contact exec. Producer Doug Gardner at doug@totallyoutdoorspublishing.com.
Posted by Doug Gardner; updated 05/30/05

Hello, interested in the travel series photog position. Video experience includes History Channel/ Montel Williams show/MTV/DOE/Air Force, more. Extensive landscape/wildlife photography background. (stills) Many samples available. Have Passport will travel. Contact - pub@publiceyedesign.com
Thanks!
Jd
Posted by jd; updated 02/01/06

I`Ve been filming wildlife for over 15 years, in Remote areas of Alaska,Canadian Rockies,Wyoming,Montana and the Upper Midwest.Great outdoor skills and enviromental education.Skills in video and stills. I`am up for what ever we need to do to get that shot. Please e-mail for samples of my work or just to talk. David@davidolsonphoto.com
Posted by David C. Olson; updated 02/02/06

" Ready whenever you are C. B. ! "

BIO:

Http://www.geocities.com/sunaire9/Frank_Bonilla_Video.html
Posted by Frank; updated 07/26/06

Hi, Interested. I am a wildlife photographer and videographer. Canon gear. 2.8s
I am currently shooting a large eagles nest I found in Massachusetts with 3 young eagles. Was shooting Yosemite in September and will be Shooting Alaska in June. Work out of NYC. All the best Randall.
Posted by Randall Nickerso; updated 04/13/07