Sweet 16 Party

Hey everyone, I really need help with my sweet 16. I am having a dancing party but cant decide whether to have it outside or inside. Since it will be summer i thought it was best for outside but i dont know and i dont know how i should decorate. Hope i am not asking too much, pleaseeee help :)
Posted by Crystina; updated 05/22/05

HEy,
I would say have it outside since it is summer plus i think it can look better outside thatn inside if u decorate it right. As for the decorating part:
It looks really pretty when people put up light along a fence, or trimming of the house, or balcany, or wherever u will be. Then just go to a party place and pick out items to use for decoration with the theme u will be having such as lual, costume, fiesta, or whatever. If u did decide for a lual theme u could put up teeky light to light a path way and different things like that. I would suggest a lual theme if u didnt already have something in mind because it is easy to find cute stuff for it plus it goes well with summer. Hope i helped! If u need anymore ideas just let me know :)
Posted by Nevaeh; updated 05/27/05

Are you hiring any entertainment for your party? If you have a DJ planned, ask the DJ what they recommend. Sometimes they come with rope lights or strobe lights to put around. If you have it outside, you could rent a large bubble maker to add to the fun. Balloons always make things beright and cheerful. There are many mylar balloons on the market to fit any theme. You could even decorate with balloon archways or have someone come in to do it for you. Good luck with the decorating and remember to HAVE FUN!

Visit our page for more info: Simplicity The Clown

Posted by Simplicity; updated 05/28/05

Hey Nevaeh and Simplicity, thank you so much for your help, i will look in to the ideas you have gave me. I am finally convinced to have it outside. Once again thank you, i really do appreciate it.
Posted by Crystina; updated 05/29/05