17th Birthday

Hello I am turning 17 june 1st and I am thinking about haveing a luau party i am cluless on how to keep my friends entertained...IDEAS PLEASE!!! Any ideas would be helpful it is going to be a sleepover
Posted by Rose; updated 05/15/05

Hi Rose,

I believe we spoke before because you were not sure of what theme you wanted to use, and I see you settled on a luau party which I think is great! as far as entertainment, you could maybe have group games like outburst or guesstures I use those when I plan my game nights and it seems go well for all ages. But if you think that your guests may start yawning before you break out the chips, then maybe you should have several different activities in different places for example: if it is maybe around a pool you could have that as entertainment with music, and have games going in another room. Or you can ask your guests what they might expect at the your event, to grab ideas from them, that way you can be fairly certain that boredom won`t be a part of the party.

I hope that helps, feel free to email me if you need more help,
Good Luck!!! oh and Happy Birthday!!!

Visit our page for more info: Campcher Event Planning

Posted by Kendra; updated 05/17/05

Hey Rose,

First of all Congratulations!!!
17th huh .. Cool .. One more for 18 .. Sweet :-)

How about calling a Henna Artist at the party .. In case you are not aware of henna ... Its a temporary tattoo ... Done with natural stuff .. No needles or anything ... Cool and unique !!!

Blessings,
Hiron
Cell - 818 744 0022

Visit our page for more info: Shital Arts

Posted by Hiron Menon; updated 05/17/05