PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!! ANY IDEAS WILL HELP

I have this best friend that i`ve been through soo much with and have soo much in common with. Her 16th birthday is coming up and i REALLY need some out of the ordinary, great ideas please! i dont want it to be something casual such as a movie,restaurant,and miniture golf. She doesnt mind simple things as long as we are together to create memories but i want it to be just extrodinary especially since they are poor and she wont get much. This is the first birthday she will have since we met and it is also her sweet 16th so i want it to be very special. If you have ANY ideas i will appreciate it VERY much!! Thank You!!
Posted by Nevaeh; updated 05/02/05

Hey, i dont know where you are from or what your budget is but my best friend had a sweet 16 get together and we basically just rented a reasonable limo, took alot of pictures to remember and went out to eat. It was about 5 of us. It was fun and we all enjoyed ourselves.
Posted by Crystina; updated 05/07/05

You should have a foam party thier fun and reasonably priced we`ve done lots of back yard parties and lots of clubsjoe 480-323-9654 foamparty@cox.net
Posted by joe; updated 05/10/05

Thank you all very much! Good ideas
Posted by Nevaeh; updated 05/27/05

If she`s into sports, you could do the limo thing, and take her to a sporting event, have it arranged that they show her or announce that it is her sweet 16, or put it on the scoreboard...
Or,..you "kidnap" her early in the morning, not before teepeeing her room or yard (per parents approval of course) then you take her to breakfast where you present her with envelops (sort of a scavenger hunt thing..) and I`ll let the rest to your creative mind to personalize. Good luck!
Posted by elizabeth; updated 06/14/05

Thanks i really like your ideas!!!
Posted by Nevaeh; updated 06/15/05