FLORALYTES

I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD DEAL ON FLORALYE 1 TIME USE STYLE

I NEED 1 5PAK EACH OF RED, GREEN, BLUE, YELLOW, PURPLE AND CLEAR (WHITE)

I THINK $15 FOR 5 THROW AWAY LIGHTS IS A BIT PRICEY. IF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A BETTER PRICE, PLEASE REPLY.
THANK YOU!!!
Posted by BARB DEMARTINI; updated 03/14/05

Were u able to get those floralytes as yet. I know of a web site that sells them for real cheap. Let me know.
Posted by Brelly; updated 04/18/05

I was also doing an internet search for floral lighting (using them for centerpieces for graduation tables) and I found this website:
Http://c****le.com/acolyte.htm they are ALOT cheaper that $5 each. :) good luck. I wouldnt mind knowing if this info was helpful to you :)
Posted by suzanne; updated 04/19/05

Hi,

We are a wholesale seller of Floralytes and we can tell you it takes a minimum of 2 per vase to make an impact, 1 will not give you the proper effect. To take a look at our selection and some pictures with floralytes in use (single and double) please go to this link:

Http://wholesale.koyal.com/customer/product.php?productid=931&cat=114&page=1

You can also email us at info@koyal.com or call us at 951-734-3888, thank you.

Visit our page for more info: Koyal Wholesale

Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/02/05

We are an official distributor of the floralytes, we can offer you the best pricing, if you can find them for cheaper, let us know and we will see if we can match or even beat that price!

You can mix and match colors on floralytes at WWW.TOWERVASE.COM, just click on floralytes for colors and details. You can even see some design ideas.

We carry all the colors IN STOCK! If you are in Riverside County, CA, stop by our warehouse at 231 Teller St UNIT 101
CORONA, CA 92879
Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 09/15/05

Hey brelly i was interested to know about the website for the cheap floralytes......please post ur email so i can get the info from...............( i cant as of yet post my email or phone number)
Thanks in advance
Posted by hadola; updated 02/07/08

Www.flo****es.com.................they have them for $1.75 if you buy 10 or more. That is the cheapest that i have found ,still searching for cheaper though....will keep u posted!!!
Posted by yvonne; updated 04/09/08

In the last repply the web site address wasn`t complete . I`m very interested in this product.

Also.... Someone posted that to achieve better result they recommend ussing 2 florallytes per base. Does everyone share the same opinion?
Posted by Gina; updated 04/18/08

I was wondering if someone found a place that sells floralytes or opearated candles for votives........please let me know i need a whole bunch for my wedding.
I am looking for an aqua color.......please let me.
Another thing im looking for is the water crystals in aqua.....if anyone knows of a very cheap place to get them from.....thank u much.
Posted by hadola; updated 04/20/08

I am also looking for floralytes for wedding centerpieces. I need 20-25 pink floralytes. I have found them for $1.90 per light but would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has found a better price.

Thanks.
Posted by Margo; updated 04/25/08

We carry floralytes AND WILL BEAT ANYONE`S ADVERTISED PRICES! Check them out at www.koyalwholesale.com we carry all colors and styles and can offer express shipping.

Call us if you have questions 951.734.3888 ext 223. We are an authorized distributor of these lights and WILL BEAT ANYONE`S PRICES!

Koyal Wholesale Staff
Koyalwholesale.com

Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 05/13/08

This is the cheapeast I`ve found so far. This site is also cheaper than what ebay sells them for:

Http://codwholesale.com/acolyte.htm
Original 1 time use — 10 for $17.50 ($1.75 each)
Reusable — 10 for $20.50 ($2.05 each)
Floralytes II — 10 for $19 ($1.90 each)
Shipping cost: $7.65 for orders under $100
Posted by Me; updated 02/14/09

Save-on-both have floralytes for $1.55 up to $1.95 the more you buy the bigger the discount. crafts for $9.99. They are smaller about pill size but they last, even in water
Posted by Dionne; updated 03/07/09

We will meet any competitor`s advertised prices on floralytes. Plus we offer bulk volume discounts too!

Why buy from us? We have a HUGE selection of weddng and special event items online besides floralytes, so you will save time and money!

Koyal Wholesale
Koyalwholesale.com

Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 03/07/09

We have them at $1.49 each *48 or more items ordered from our store gets free shipping.
Http://www.ledpartylightstore.com/led-submersible_lights.php
Posted by Allen; updated 11/03/09

CONSUMER ALERT! Beware of super cheap, knockoff versions of mini party and centerpiece lights. The cost is low, but the quality and life of these lights is even lower. Do not ruin your special event by purchasing low quality, cheap mini lights.

ALWAYS ASK FOR ACOLYTE Submersibles and Floralytes

HIGH QUALITY ACOLYTE FLORALYTES:
- High quality battery and casing
- Long life
- Reusable version lasts for several hours
- Light color is bright and authentic
- Will light up your special event for hours
- Cost effective: High quality & affordable

POOR QUALITY KNOCKOFF LIGHTS:
- Batteries are poor quality, and die quickly
- Cheap batteries produce poor, dim light
- Faulty casing allows water in, damaging product
- Light Color is dull
- Light will die before your event ends
- Companies selling knockoffs will typically not provide a physical address, BBB rating, phone number on their website
- There are no refunds and no recourse against companies selling low quality knockoffs.
- Buyer beware of knockoffs!

SOLUTION:
Always ask for ACOLYTE Submersibles and Floralytes. ACOLYTE is the LEADER in Floralytes and Submersible Lights. Experienced florists and event planners will only buy ACOLYTE products to light up their floral arrangements, table decorations, ice sculpture and more.

BUY HIGH QUALITY ACOLYTE PRODUCTS:
Koyal Wholesale is an authorized distributor of all high quality Acolyte products. To purchase high quality Acolyte Submersible Floralytes for low, wholesale prices to the public, please visit this link:

Http://www.koyalwholesale.com/pages-productinfo-product-2246/submersible-floralytes-decorative-accent-lighting.html

Or visit http://www.koyalwholesale.com

Posted by Koyal Wholesale; updated 02/09/10

We have a great deal on Acolyte FloraLytes at the best prices available online. Every day low prices.

Acolyte Submersible LED FloraLytes:
Colors: $2.20 each or $2 each for 10 or more of the same color.
White: $2.20 each or $1.89 each for 10 or more
RGB: $2.45 each or $2.25 each for 10 or more

Plus, even better pricing on 100 or more of the same color.

Visit: http://www.wholesaleflowersandsupplies.com/store/p/769-Submersible-Floralytes.html for more info and products.

Wholesale Flowers & Supplies
Posted by WholesaleFlowers; updated 02/24/10

I found this interesting article about the name brand vs generics and since I ordered the generics and almost returned them because of the above post I thought I`d share.

Http://submersibleledlightscompared.blogspot.com/2012/01/brand-name-vs-generic-submersible-led.html

The regular lights worked just fine for my party and the battery life is still great after leaving them on nearly 24 hours. I`m glad I didn`t pay twice as much for the same product made in china, but with a different name on it.

Cheers
Posted by Barb; updated 03/27/12