Christian Dior Wedding Dress

I am looking for a christian dior wedding dress...
It was promoted in Bride`s magazine about 3 years ago.
On the picture model had a huge hat and a yellow flower on the back.
Maybe you know the dress number? or a link to the picture?
Or you have the dress for sale? PLESE LET ME KNOW...
Thank you a lot.
Posted by Katie; updated 03/12/05

Nobody know what i am talking about?
:(
Posted by Katie; updated 03/23/05

Http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/images/ent/ap/20050118/nyet251_people_trump_wedding.sff.jpg

Is this what you are looking for?
Posted by judy; updated 04/03/05

Thank Judy but no.... This is not the dress that i am looking for... :(
Posted by Katie; updated 04/04/05

Hi I am selling my Christian Dior wedding gown approx 7 years old on Ebay shortly may be on this Sunday is is and authentic Dior with label attached ball gown style with spaghetti straps and flowers on back
Posted by Nicole; updated 04/20/05

It is gonna be my wedding party in a few month.I wanted to see some of your best designed wedding dresses on line.there is no worry about the price.just best ones.
Posted by bahareh; updated 04/15/08

Years have gone by since you posted this search. I too have been looking for it. I actually have one that I purchased in `99. It is a size 10, and sadly I am no longer that size. Mine has pink flowers on the back.

Did you ever find one? I am curious because I would be so extatic if you did, it was a larger size, and would be willing to sell.

Please feel free to call me (or even text me) at (509) 499-9801 to let me know either way.

It has been nearly impossible to hunt down this dress - let alone find anyone mentioning it! So it would be extremely appreciated if you could let me know.

Thank you,
Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer; updated 12/16/11