WANTED: DAVID`S BRIDAL DRESS SIZE 4 OR 6

I AM GETTING MARRIED IN THE SUMMER AND WOULD LOVE TO FIND A GREAT DEAL ON A DAVID`S BRIDAL DRESS. IF ANYONE IS SELLING ONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Posted by KACY; updated 03/05/05

Hello I am selling an Oleg Cassini dress that was discontinued from David`s Bridal. It is a size 4 that has never been worn or altered with a gold embrodered sash. The style number is CT039 and it comes with spaghetti straps or tuck it in to make it a strapless. It has a box pleated ballgown skirt and a chapel length train. It almost looks like the Lazaro sash gown and similar to the Amsale designer sash gown. I have decided on another dress and will need to sell this one. I am willing to sell for $500 or BEST OFFER!!!! If interested I can email you some pictures, just post your email address.
Thanks, Pradith
Posted by Pradith; updated 03/05/05

I bought my dress from Davids Bridal a few years ago. It has never been worn except one time to get pictures of it. It is a size 6. I am willing to almost give it away. There is a small part of discoloring but it can be easily fixed with dry cleaning. It has a detachable train and a slip to go with it. I am also trying to get rid of a veil in case you need that too. If you can pay for the shipping I will sell it to you for $150 if that sounds reasonable. If not, I am sure we can work something out. I have pictures so email me at jkubricht@houston.rr.com if you are interested and I will email them to you. Thanks!
Posted by Jeannie; updated 03/06/05

I have one that you may be interested in. Email jvolz@dmainc.com for pictures. Thanks
Posted by Jaime; updated 03/07/05

Pradith,

I am interested in the Oleg Cassini CT039 dress. Do you still have it?
Posted by Polina; updated 03/13/05

My email is pasokolova@yahoo.com
Posted by Polina; updated 03/14/05

I have a davids bridal dress and half slip for sale, Organza A-line with Side Draping, Beaded Embroidery and Chapel Train. This dress is White with blue accents. It`s a size 4. I`m only 5`1 so the length is for a short person, from the top of the dress to the bottom it`s 48 inches. It`s strapless, doesn`t come with the cap sleeves in the picture. It has a nice length train. I wore the dress once on my wedding day, but never had it cleaned. It`s going to be sold as is. There are some tears on the bottom of the dress from dancing, but with some tailoring it can look brand new. The train has the loop to put your hand through when you dance. It also has the little clip in the back to bustle it, when you don`t want to hold the train. I am also selling the slip, so I will combine shipping if both purchased together.

David`s Bridal Style: 9V9302

This is a A-Line Medium Fullness 2 Tier A-line Slip. Style Number 603.

This is a David`s Bridal Slip, white. I only wore this on my wedding day, so it looks brand new.

There are a few minor tears at the bottom from dancing, but no one sees that part of the slip once you have the dress on.

I live in a non smoking- pet free home, it`s a little wrinkled but other than that it`s like new!!!

Email me and I will send you pics of the dress if your interested
Posted by Lauren Wall; updated 10/26/08

Iv got a wedding dress for sale email me if your interested
Posted by natasha pullen; updated 02/21/11