Quincenera Dresses

HI i need help on finding some quincenera dresses And music for the walts I aprecited if anybody will tell me some websites to look at.....
Posted by RoSI; updated 03/22/02

Hi!
I was just reading your message, I found some pretty dresses at www.marysbridal.com

In this website you will find not only the pictures of the dresses but they also give you a list of the retail shops where you can find the dress at a shop near you.
Posted by Angela; updated 03/25/02

Thanks angela
Posted by rosi; updated 03/25/02

HEY I NEED HELP ON FINDING DRESSES FOR MY QUINCENERA CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME ON FINDING SOME WEBSITES TO FIND A DRESS.

PLEASE HELP ME.
Posted by Blossom; updated 06/10/02

Blossom,
Gurl, Im looking everywhere for a stunning Quincenera dress! But you might like to see the Quincenera dresses at gownsonline.com and
Marysbridal.com! I this helped you HOLLAR BACK!
PS.HAVE SOME KUMBIA KINGS MUSIC AT YOUR PARTY! GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS!
Posted by Darlene; updated 06/25/02

HEY I NEED A REALLY GOOD WEBSITE TO GO TO TO FIND A QUINCE. DRESS IF U HAVE ANY GOOD SITE LEMMIE HAVE THEM OK THANKS SO MUCH! ~1LOVE
Posted by shorty; updated 08/03/02

Hi!Is there by any chance any other websites
Posted by Brenda; updated 09/22/02

I also need help, I`m looking for a place with a variety of dresses, I`m fourteen and I would like something in a pastel color with an untraditional look but something a mother would like also if you`d seen any of the sort please email me at Latina4337@aol.com your help would be appreciated. P.S I live in Miami, Florida
Posted by Ally; updated 09/28/02

Hi okay well im 14 and i turn 15 in oct. But im having a sixteens but im already starting to look b/c wit me there is no tyme! well one place that i saw really nice dresses at is www.newmilleniumwear.com and at marysbridal.com oh and i also live in mia and if any-1 else has anyplace pleeze tell me thanks
Posted by noelani; updated 09/28/02

I really need help finding my dress because my Quincenera is on january 25, 2002 but I dont know any websites can anyone help?
Posted by Laura; updated 11/11/02

I found my daughters Quince dress at Davids Bridal.. I know you may hear that they are expensive (which they can be) but I went when they had their $99 sale, my daughters dress originally cost $699 and I bought it for $99... Other than that we searched marysbridal.com, dressesbylilia.com, newmiliniumwear.com, angeldelivers.com, bridalwearcentral.com, foreverbridals.com just to mention a few..they were pretty resonable. I don`t know what your budget is, you might want to go to the local bridal shops and see if they have any available, since ordering one might be out of the question.
Posted by Stella; updated 11/18/02

Hi,
I`m 14 but this year i`m turning 15 and i`m already planning mi Quincenera and i am soooo excited but i need to find My dress and dresses for las damas so if anyone can please help me out i would appereicate it a lot e-mail me at Laker_gurl_2@hotmail.com.
God Bless and thanks
Posted by Crystal; updated 01/03/03

Q-vole! i`m turning 14 in 3 weeks and i`m starting 2 plan 4 my quinceanera but i can`t find NEwer where there`s dresses 4 las damas Let me know if u know of NEwer to look.....
Posted by Latina Loca; updated 02/05/03

I need waltzes in spanish for my quincenera and popular looks or styles for my dress i would be happy if u could help me. I also need help on choosing a good dance for the vaile sorpresa.
Posted by ana; updated 02/07/03

We offer Gorgeous Dresses for Quinceanera...

Beautifully Made, Dozens of Styles to Choose from, and Available in 31 Color Choices!

Visit our page for more info: Gowns By Simple Elegance
Posted by M Hughes; updated 02/11/03

Hi i need help finding a quincenera dress and some invitations can you please e-mail me
Posted by Julissa; updated 03/11/03

Que pasa if you want to find some cool dresses and music look up placed in detroit and other towns that have a large latino population as far as music look around for local latino bands some will also freelance
D.j. As well if the price is right my band would probably play --- Jose G of Amanda Y Los Reyes Del Ritmo de fremont,ohio
Posted by Jose Garcia; updated 03/15/03

Well my quinceanera is next February, and i don`t have a dress, music, invitations, or nothing and i need to get a head start already and i need help. Can anyone help me?? i would really appreciate it!! Thanks alot!!
Posted by Krystle; updated 03/15/03

Hey wussup gurlz!!! I am also planning out my Quincenera already even though it`s not until next July 4th but there`s still a lot to do. I need a lot of help looking for a Quincenera dress though. I had one picked out already but I don`t know where I left it so I have to start all over again. So if ya`ll have any more sites in mind that I can go to juss tell me please! I am looking for something that doesn`t look too much like a wedding dress and with some velvety purple on it would be wonderful!! Thanx

P.S. I live in Texas
Posted by Irene; updated 03/18/03

Hey,
I`m lookin 4 sum dresses 4 my damas n i can`t find any, so if u kno any good web sites HOLLA BACK!
Posted by LiLiana; updated 04/22/03

Marysbridal.com
Posted by Maribel; updated 04/22/03

You need to check out these dresses!!!

http://www.arnettslaboutique.com/en/quince_ArnettsExclusive.cfm

They have everything you need to make your quince the best!!!
Posted by chelsea; updated 04/25/03

I need help on finded a website where i can find ideas for a sweet 15 dress?
Posted by Jasmine; updated 04/28/03

Hey my quince is next year in august i need a website to find pastel color dresses. And am so happy if you want to see my dress go www.quinceanera-event.com
And click on show pictuers 3 the green one is mine!!!
What are some good song to dance in a quinceanera!!!
Posted by veronica; updated 05/01/03