COSTUMES AND PARTY EQUIPMENT FOR SALE

I HAVE OVER 200 COSTUMES, MANY OF THEM CUSTUME MADE, AS WELL AS TONS OF PARTY EQUIPMENT, HELIUM TANKS, BALLOON ANIMAL BALLOONS, CHAFING DISHES, SANTA COSTUMES, SERVING UNIFORMS, AND OTHER PARTY GEAR. LOOKING TO SELL A FEW PIECES OR THE LOT FOR A VERY GOOD PRICE
Posted by JEANNE SHAMJI; updated 02/14/05

Dou have an adult cowboy , and cop costume?
Posted by Raven; updated 03/05/05

Please send prices on your party equipment and costumes and the different characters
Posted by Zanifa; updated 06/28/05

I`d like to see pics and prices of your costumes, especially santa. Jeff@funfactoryparties.com
Posted by jeff; updated 07/10/05

Could you send me more information on what you have to sell? I am thinking about opening a banquet room to host parties.
Thanks!!!
Posted by AnnetteBG; updated 08/01/05

Could you send me more information of what you have to sell? I am thinking about opening a banquet room to host parties.
Thanks!!!
Posted by AnnetteBG; updated 08/01/05

I am very interested in any princess, fairy, rennaissance, 50`s, hippy, or related costumes you have for sale. Please contact me.

Visit our page for more info: Big Red Boat Parties

Posted by Joni Brennan; updated 08/02/05

Thanks for posting. Do you need to write in capital letters for every word? I notice people have asked questions about your costumes and prices. Would you consider answering any of them? Thanks!
Posted by jeff; updated 08/02/05

Interested in buying everything for Tv station.Please advise if you have mascots for sale as well.need to see inventory.
Thank you
Posted by ROBERTO MARRERO; updated 08/25/05