Beach Wedding Dress

Hi! I`m getting married in Key West this June 2002. I am looking for a very light, wedding dress - not formal, just something simple, short - not long. Anyone have any ideas?
Posted by Stephanie; updated 03/07/02

Try Pronovios.
Posted by Rycki; updated 03/07/02

Thanks for the tip. Does "Pronovios" have a web site or catalog? I have never heard of it before.

Thanks again!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 03/08/02

I am planning a beach wedding for next summer and
I am thinking of wearing a short sarong set.
Let me know what you think.
Posted by Sissy; updated 03/12/02

Check out modern Bride mag. April/may eddition page 438 i think it will be what you are looking for.
Posted by Rose; updated 03/13/02

Laura,
I would love to see what you have for me! Can you e-mail me some pictures? I usually ware a size 4 or 6.

Thanks!
Posted by Stephanie; updated 03/26/02

I`ve got an idea for the perfect wedding dress. I`m actually having one hand-made for me that is very similar...I wanted something light and airy. I have a pic from Bride`s, just email me and I`ll send it to you asap....
Posted by Christine; updated 03/27/02

I`ve got an idea for the perfect wedding dress. I`m actually having one hand-made for me that is very similar...I wanted something light and airy. I have a pic from Bride`s, just email me and I`ll send it to you asap....
Crookedhalo928@hotmail.com
Posted by Christine; updated 03/27/02

Please send me a picture of your light and airy dressfrom vrides
Posted by debra; updated 10/19/02

Stepanie - tryiing to plan a wedding in Key West in January. Can you email me your address so I can touch base with you on what you did and who you used there. Thanks, wlkr90@aol.com Thanks
Posted by Gail; updated 11/06/02

Hi Stephanie,
I am planning a wedding in June 2003 in Key West. Do you have any suggestions for which beach is best? Or any suggestions for a brunch reception (30 people) afterward?
Thanks, hope your wedding was everything you wanted!
Kara
Posted by Kara; updated 11/25/02

Hello,
I`m getting married in 3 weeks and thinking of having my dress made, do any of you have some dress design suggestions?

Cdivince@hotmail.com
Posted by Cynthia; updated 11/28/02

Go to www.allisonblake.com and check out the "Daisy" dress... It`s a UK dress designer but wouldn`t be too hard to have made...
Posted by Sue; updated 12/05/02

I am also getting married in Key West in June.. Going back and forth about a traditional wedding dress and something more casual.. Any ideas???? Thanks :) Holly
Posted by Holly; updated 03/25/03

I have planned to marry at beach and i have brought my beach wear from http://www.verysexybikini.com/
Posted by tbgymb; updated 07/28/09

I love all the ideas too! thank u very much!!!

Http://www.beachthemeweddingshop.com/beach-wedding-invitations.html
Posted by Jon michle; updated 06/03/11