****!In Search Of Ideas!****

My sister just had a Quinceanera and it was very beautiful. And we used all the unique ideas for her Quince and now I don`t have any special unique ideas to do for my Quinceanera! Her Quince was very special and I want my Quinceanera to be just as special. So if you have any unique ideas to do for a Quinceanera PLEASE e-mail me back.
Thanks!
Posted by Marie; updated 01/26/05

Hello - I know I could help you out. You can see some of my work at
Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com
But everything that I do is hand painted and unique to your details, colors, themes, etc.
If you have any questions feel free to email me I am happy to help

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 01/29/05

My sister had her Quince on Saturday and the hall that we had it in, said it was the very first time he had this theme. We wanted something unique and I was so ready to help her. Her gown was from Mary`s Bridal and crown was like Glenda the good witch, her aisle runner was painted like the yellow brick road, her cake was so beautiful and the bakery has it on her website. It was very colorful and really nice. I was starting to get tired of it as we took Cinderella slippers and thousands and thousands of red rhinestones to make them look like dorothy`s slippers. The wait staff was dressed up like the lion, tin man and scarecrow. The DJ was dressed like the Wizard and it was fun. My sister and dad danced to Somewhere over the rainbow and almost everyone cried. I loved this theme.
Posted by Joy; updated 01/31/05