Quinceanera Speech. (Help Please!!)

Hey, well my 15 is in july 2nd, 2005, and i want to say thanx to all my padrinos, and i need a speech, what can i say??
Posted by zacatecana; updated 01/23/05

My speech went like this:
Thank you everyone for coming out tonigt and joining me in celebrating my 15th birthday. I would like to thank these 8 girls for being part of my court. Thanks for being such great friends of mine. To my brothers (name them) you r lovable brothers. To my chamberlan, thanks for being the really great guy you are.thanks mom and dad for throwing this pary in my honor.
Posted by sunkissed babe; updated 01/25/05

Why not just rty praying about it, asking your friends/family to pray for you and pray for the words to just flow to you. And also just say whatever comes to/from your heart. I say thats always the best. Or if you like you could always thank them personally and individually after the meal, depending on how many padrinos you have. Or you could just add this to what the other girl said:
And thank you to all of my padrinos, for helping sonsor me with this quinceanera. It would have been very hard and very expanceive with out you all. So thank you. You helped to make my dream quince come true.(if that`s true). And also to the rest of my family/friends for coming, otherwise it wouldn`t really have been a party with out you all here. Once again thank you.

Something like that. Anyway, i hope i helped! and don`t worry, it will turn out fine! promise.
Posted by quince girl; updated 01/25/05