Favors For The Guests`. What Do You Give?

Hay you guys,
I`m Puerto Rican, and I read in a book that at the after party the quinceanera is supost to hand out gifts the all the guests. Well, what am i supost to give? my mom`s not really good at the traditions. And i don`t mind swaying from tradition on some things; like this, but still i have no clue what to give!!!! no ideas are coming to mind and i need help. My quince`s in Oct. But i have like a hundred people comin` ad I`m gonna do all the favors my self. And i need something quick so i can know what to buy!!! please help me!!!! thank you.
Posted by kayko; updated 01/23/05

Hey Kayko,
There are several things you can do or give as favors to your guest. Please feel free to visit my site for ideas or email me. I can give you some ideas depending on you budget. My email is alavenderaffair7770@yahoo.com or visit my site at http://www.alavenderaffair.com I am also a vendor in PartyPop.com under decorations in california.
Posted by Yolanda; updated 01/23/05

I don`t know what the traditional quinceanera favors are, but we have a wide variety of favors available on our website - www.daisy-days.cceasy.com

For a more information, and a 20% discount, feel free to email me at info@daisy-days.com. Thanks!

Visit our page for more info: Daisy Days

Posted by Sarah; updated 01/23/05