Darlene Masucci Gianna Gown

Looking for Gianna gown by Darlene Masucci in size 6. Make me an offer.
Posted by Erica; updated 01/21/05

Are you looking for a gown or selling the gown. I am also looking for the the same gown for a November 19, 2005 date. I am a size 4 to 6 (varies). Would consider spliting the cost of purchasing the dress? Please contact me if you are interested or selling.
Posted by Heather; updated 02/16/05

I have the Gianna gown and im consindering selling it. I purchased it last year 2005 and wore it october 22nd 2005. I flew to new york city to get it. I also have all the assesories in the picture to go with it . Their is no train on the dress so i paid extra to have the dress made with one. The dress was made to fit my body. You can not buy it off the rake in a particular size. It has to be hand made and it takes several months to get it back. I had to fly their two times. Never the less i am a 34c have a 27 inch waste and am 5`7 their is no extra material for adjustments to make it larger. My wedding was at a none smoking hall and i do not smoke nor has the dress been around smoke. Most importantly their is not one stain on it. Its as new as the day i bought it. I loved the dress and everyone tells me its the most beautiful dress they have ever seen. Please contact me with if your interested i also have a picture of me in the dress. Its well worth the money. I also have a flower girls dress that matches perfectly to the gianna gown and its a size 8 which has never been worn. I had purchused the wrong size and i couldn`t return it. Its breath taking as well.
Posted by Brandie; updated 02/27/06

Hi
Can i have an offer for dress? and some photos to clawsautomotive@gmail.com ? if ok i will buy it to turkey istanbul / thanks
Posted by Serap; updated 04/14/06

To everyone who is selling one of these gowns: please email me some pics and prices! Thank you!!

Footprints003@yahoo
Posted by Trace; updated 04/16/06

I am a distributor for a wedding dress designer and we can make you an inspired gown that would look just like the original designer gown.

We use all the same lush fabrics as the original designer gown

WHOLESALE pricing

SMALL deposit required

Photos and REFERENCES available

Click on our link for more information

Inspiredcouture@yahoo.com

Visit our page for more info: Inspired Couture

Posted by Kelly; updated 04/17/06

Brandie- Do you still have the dress? I am interested in purchasing the Darlene Masucci Gianna Gown ASAP!!!! Please let me know what has it. My email is fable0303@yahoo.com or ida0903@yahoo.com. Thank you
Posted by Ida; updated 05/29/06

I am also interested in the Gianna dress. I am either interestd in the person who first bought it OR the person after that. Lillianw@umich.edu
Posted by Lillian; updated 07/14/06

This message is for Brandie:

Do you still have the Gianna gown and flower girl dress for sale? if so, i`m interested: my measurements are the same as yours.

Thanks,
Ronke
Posted by Ronke; updated 06/15/07

PLEASE tell me someone still has this Gianna gown! I have DREAMED about this gown for almost 10 years and I am FINALLY getting married next year! Please email at tl10_17@yahoo.com if you have this gown!!
Posted by Terri; updated 11/15/11