JUDGES FOR PHOTO CONTEST NEEDED!!!!

Hello

I am in need of judges for an online photo contest. Photos will be snapshots and will need to be judged on facial beauty 1-10, personality 1-10, and overall appeal of the photo 1-10. This won`t be something that`s real time consuming, when all the contestants are posted I will email you the score sheet and you score all the photo on each of the three things listed above and email the score sheet back to me, very simple. Thanks so much in advance.
Posted by Andrea; updated 01/17/05

Oh, sorry...lol. The web site isn`t up yet, my personal email is agera10@aol.com. The web address will be (when it is up and running, which will hopefully be at the start of next week) snapshotjackpot.com. I left out a lot of details about the contest so that I could "filter" who I invite to visit my site, when it is up and running. This contest does invove children, so I don`t want to be unknowingly advertising to pedophiles (sp ?). If anyone who may be interested would feel more comfortable leaving their email address, and then having me contact you when the site is up, so that you can check it out first, I could do that. Please feel free to contact me at my email address with any other questions. Thank you.
Posted by Andrea; updated 01/17/05

Hey, i`m interested. Let me know if it`s still goin down!
Thanks
Mikul
Posted by mikul; updated 02/22/05