Sweet 16

We are hvg a luau theme for my daughters sweet 16. Any suggestions for decorations and recomendations for dj`s in long island area would be great. The dj will make or break the party. Any other suggestions for games etc would be helpful. I hv no idea what im doing ! there will be abt 60 people.

Thx!! paula
Posted by paula; updated 01/11/05

I once threw my sister a luau for her 17th birthday - we had terriyaki chicken on sticks, sticky rice, dinner rolls, salad, and fruit salad - you can buy non-alcoholic pina colada mix for drinks. For games, you can do the limbo. Decorations can be anything - palm trees, coconuts, flower leis (for all the guests), paper fish, etc. If you need more ideas, let me know.

I also have a really cute palm tree cake topper that you might want to put on top her birthday cake. It`s listed on my ebay store (just copy and paste the link below into your browser). We also have other decorations that you might be able to use on our website. Email me at info@daisy-days.com for more information and to receive a 20% discount. Thanks!

Http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20935&item=5548074068&tc=photo

Visit our page for more info: Daisy Days

Posted by Sarah; updated 01/11/05

Hi Paula,

I could definitely help you out with you favors and decorations. I hand paint all of my items so I can co-ordinate them to your colors, flowers and/themes. I have done bubble wands with Hawaiin flowers, Centerpieces, toasting flutes, etc. I also give a 15% discount to all party poppers....Please visit my web site
Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com
Email me if you have any questions I am happy to help.

Connie

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 01/11/05

Make this party a pool party then after that go on a rode trip (if you have a car) have a big cake have chicken, salad and delious deserts and be happy. Party to midnight.HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK. HAPPY B-DAY
Posted by bobbi; updated 01/12/05