Quinceañera

How many damas should my daughters court include? I heard 14 damas and 14 caballeros to represent each year of her life is this so? Would appreciate a holler today since I will be calling the parents later on.
Posted by Maria; updated 02/15/02

I would like some information about this so called "Quasadalla" and would like some more information on this so called "Quasadalla" and some more information would be helpful on this so called "Quasadalla". Thank you.
Posted by Ben; updated 05/01/02

I thought that too, but now I think that it should be more about who are your daughters friends and closest relatives. My daughters Quinceanero is going to be this July 7. She has ten of her closest friends, evethough she started with the "expected" fifteen. We rehearse every Sunday and we are going on to our 6th rehearsal. It hasn`t been easy but it sure has been alot of fun.
P.S. If you have a copy of the "Quinceanera Poem" please send it to me. I want to pass out the poem after the mass is over as a small token of thank you to everyone that participated in her mass.
Posted by danays; updated 05/28/02

Stop it ben, you`re not funny, ok this is serious, anyways, it should be 7 chambelanes and 7 damas that would equal 14 and then the quinceanera is 15
( the main chambelan is not used in church only at the vals)
Posted by marilu; updated 06/20/02

I am planning my daughter quinceanero`s spanish party. Please send me examples of brindis for this ocassion
Posted by Lys; updated 10/08/02

MY HUSBAND NEEDS TO SAY SOMETHING FOR MY DAUGHTER IN CHURCH ANY IDEALS.? FOR HER QINCEANERA
Posted by CINDY; updated 02/14/03

I NEED TIPS AND IDEAS OF HOW TO START MY DAUGTHERS QUINCEANERO. I AM PLANNING TO DO IT BY CHURCH, AND OF COURSE IN A SPANISH WAY.
Posted by MARIA; updated 04/23/03

Im having six girls and six guys plus my guy. I chose it that way because it would look equal in the pictures. I didn`t really use tradition with this and my vals is really pretty with that amount of people because I have 3 couples one side and 3 more on the other.
Posted by Jennifer; updated 04/23/03

HI!!!
I`m14 and i want to have a Qinceanera...but i need help on about how much Qinceaneras are and i nedd to find nice things for my qinceanera i dont want to make anyhting too expensive....can some one e-mail me my e-mail address is littlemisspunk89@yahoo.com or punkgirlinlove@yahoo.com
Thank you
Posted by Silvia; updated 08/19/03

The Qinceanera has to have 7damas and 7caballeros,because each caballeroand each dama represent one year of her life.
Posted by lily; updated 01/10/08