Online Bridal Shows

We are excited to announce the launch the world's first Interactive Online Bridal Show. You will be able to introduce your products and services to brides in your area -- from the convenience of your own home or office.

That's right. No more waking up early in the morning, driving all the way across town and rushing to set up your booth at a bridal show. No more paying outrageous amounts for a bridal show booth. No more shows where the brides are a no-show due to bad weather conditions or hectic schedules.

We feature interactive shows with streaming videos, slideshows, and audio samples, as well as live chat between the brides and the vendors.

If you are a vendor and would like to get information about featuring your business at the Bridal Show, please call us at 800-950-8238 and ask for the Online Bridal Show department.

For more information visit Online Bridal Shows.com
Posted by Bridal Show Coordinator; updated 01/14/16

I love the Fashion Shows! Some of those original gowns should be on the cover of Vogue!
Posted by lil; updated 03/04/05

Like to be on the bridal show Aug. 11 2005
Please contact me

Betty
Posted by DanceSportVA; updated 08/06/05

I am interested please contact me.

C***n@yahoo.com
Posted by Kris; updated 05/12/06

I would love the opportunity to do an online bridal show please feel free to contact me for any further information needed. Th****ce@yahoo.com
Posted by Tanya; updated 04/26/07

DJ`s, Lighting Decor to enhance your formal location, Lighting Special Effects, Gobos, Special Effects, Audio / Video, Stage, Event Services, Event Design, Photography at
Www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com
(714)315-3828

Check our availability for your special event today

Specializing in Wedding Entertainment Services since 1993

Southern California`s finest Disc Jockey Company since 1993

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/11/07

Hi, I am interested in becoming a vendor. Please contact me. Www.fil****ve.net ***-***-4869. I look forward to speaking with you shortly.
Posted by Mindy; updated 08/24/07

DJ Orange County Golden Sounds Entertainment Music DJ for Weddings in Los Angeles and Orange County California.

Located at South Coast Plaza Mall

(714) 315-3828

Check our Availability today!

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/22/07

DJ and Lighting Production services for all events (714)315-3828

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 12/02/07

631 543 2500 we offer new clean limo buses for all occasions corporate, wedddings , nights on the town , prom
30, 36, 44, 52 passengers also new escalades 20 passengers and hummers up to 26 passengers
Long island wine tours, new york city tours

Visit our page for more info: Regency Limousines Ltd. ~ Nassau, Suffolk, Nyc

Posted by g; updated 12/06/08

This sounds like a great idea..

Visit our page for more info: Eclipse Entertainment

Posted by Frank Garrod; updated 01/13/11

Hello, I am interested in becoming a vendor. Please contact me. I hope to speak with you soon.

Visit our page for more info: Ken Lehman Productions, LLC

Posted by Ken Lehman; updated 08/26/11

Hi!
I would be interested in becoming a vendor, or at least more information on this. I am based out of the Greater Cicago area.

Thank you!
Perfect Day Wedding Planners
Http://www.perfectdayweddingplanners.com
Posted by Wendy Spencer; updated 01/29/12

Brides don`t forgot to make sure you have flawless hair and make up for your pictures!!! A Beautiful Bridd provides all of your beauty services on location hair, make up and spa services.
A Beautiful Bride www.abeautifulbride.info

Visit our page for more info: A Beautiful Bride

Posted by Tanio; updated 06/05/12