Online Bridal Shows

We are excited to announce the launch the world's first Interactive Online Bridal Show. You will be able to introduce your products and services to brides in your area -- from the convenience of your own home or office.

That's right. No more waking up early in the morning, driving all the way across town and rushing to set up your booth at a bridal show. No more paying outrageous amounts for a bridal show booth. No more shows where the brides are a no-show due to bad weather conditions or hectic schedules.

We feature interactive shows with streaming videos, slideshows, and audio samples, as well as live chat between the brides and the vendors.

If you are a vendor and would like to get information about featuring your business at the Bridal Show, please call us at 800-950-8238 and ask for the Online Bridal Show department.

For more information visit Online Bridal Shows.com
Posted by Bridal Show Coordinator; updated 01/14/16

They really are a great place for bridal show information! Party Pop Rocks!

Visit our page for more info: Bachelorette Party Fun

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by amanda; updated 01/16/05

Call Laurie at OnlineBridalShows.com 18009508238.
She is the gorgeous host! She has all the inside information. She hooked me up with a Fashion Show to launch a new line of Gowns. Check out my Fashion Show in San Diego,
Posted by lil; updated 03/04/05

Call Laurie at OnlineBridalShows.com 18009508238.
She is the gorgeous host! She has all the inside information. She hooked me up with a Fashion Show to launch a new line of Gowns. Check out my Fashion Show in San Diego,
Posted by lil; updated 03/04/05

Everything Wedding at www.goldensoundsentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Click here to view this image in a new window
Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 09/03/07

Wedding DJ & Lighting - plus free dance effects lights in Orange County and Los Angeles California www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com (714) 315-3828

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 10/29/07

Angel Psychic Reader in Boston will get your party glowing. Specializing in bridesmaid luncheons, bridal parties, Bachelorette parties Family gatherings. Angel Psychic readings are 15 minutes per person and offer fun, upbeat, positive answers on love, romance, careers, family, money and more! Angel Psychic Reader has five star testimonials and a loyal international following for phone readings. Www.askanangel.org/diannelegro

Visit our page for more info: Ask An Angel ~ Psychic Angel Readings by Dianne

Posted by Dianne; updated 10/22/10

Visit to the great online dresses store:Junior bridesmaid dresses-Dressfirst!http://www.dressfirst.com/
Posted by Berthaes; updated 11/12/13