Online Bridal Shows

We are excited to announce the launch the world's first Interactive Online Bridal Show. You will be able to introduce your products and services to brides in your area -- from the convenience of your own home or office.

That's right. No more waking up early in the morning, driving all the way across town and rushing to set up your booth at a bridal show. No more paying outrageous amounts for a bridal show booth. No more shows where the brides are a no-show due to bad weather conditions or hectic schedules.

We feature interactive shows with streaming videos, slideshows, and audio samples, as well as live chat between the brides and the vendors.

If you are a vendor and would like to get information about featuring your business at the Bridal Show, please call us at 800-950-8238 and ask for the Online Bridal Show department.

For more information visit Online Bridal Shows.com
Posted by Bridal Show Coordinator; updated 01/14/16

Congratulations on the new venture! It`s great to come across someone in the Bridal industry that shares our vision. Please contact us as we would be more than happy to help in any way that we can.
Celebrating You!
Khrys

Posted by Khrys Vaughn; updated 01/23/05

How does a photographer get "hooked up"?
William Kazak
Posted by William Kazak; updated 02/10/06

Hi! We are interested to participate in Online Bridal Shows. Aron Lankin Photography is a father and daughter team of professional photographers. Our website: www.geocities.com/aronlankin/ . Please, contact us via e-mail: lankin@netzero.com or call us at (773) 929-5863.
Thank you,
Irene and Aron
Aron Lankin Photography
Posted by Irene; updated 02/04/07

I`m a photographer in Jacksonville, FL. I`m interested in learning more about your online bridal show.

Please contact me at 904-446-0328 via email at raulersonphotos@comcast.net.

Thank you and best wishes with your event.

Regards,
Holly

Visit our page for more info: Raulerson Photography

Posted by Holly; updated 03/02/07

Great - We need more sites like yours. Best of Luck to all of you. Anna www.annapiliero.com Freelance Photographer - Westchester, NY

Visit our page for more info: Memories in a Snap - Westchester Wedding Photo

Posted by Anna; updated 06/02/07

Www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com
(714)315-3828

Disc Jockeys, Live Bands, Wedding Planning, Cordinators, Event Planning, Everything Wedding, Destination Weddings

Lighting, Audio Visual, Video, Photographers, DJ`s
(714)315-3828

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/18/07

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to Everyone!

DJs & Event Lighting -Sound and AV Rental Los Angeles Orange County Delivery and Set up Concert, Wedding, Concert in the Park, Corporate Event, Backline, Live Sound Event, DJ, Corporate Events & Parties. Contact us (714) 315-3828

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 12/24/07

When will you make this accessible to Mac owners???

Visit our page for more info: Gina Addison Photography

Posted by Gina Addison; updated 11/24/08

Pixels Photography Omaha, NE Wedding Photographer is happy to be part of your innovative idea. Call Pixels Photography at 402-330-3111.

Visit our page for more info: Pixels Photography

Posted by Jeff Lonowski; updated 07/27/11

Stacy Roloff Photography MN & WI are excited and interested in learning more about this opportunity! I hope to be informed about when you will be hosting an online bridal show for the Minnesota and Wisconsin areas! Please keep me posted! wwwStacyimages.com

Stacy@Stacyimages.com
651-269-9914

Visit our page for more info: Stacy Roloff Photography

Posted by Stacy Roloff; updated 12/02/11