Online Bridal Shows

We are excited to announce the launch the world's first Interactive Online Bridal Show. You will be able to introduce your products and services to brides in your area -- from the convenience of your own home or office.

That's right. No more waking up early in the morning, driving all the way across town and rushing to set up your booth at a bridal show. No more paying outrageous amounts for a bridal show booth. No more shows where the brides are a no-show due to bad weather conditions or hectic schedules.

We feature interactive shows with streaming videos, slideshows, and audio samples, as well as live chat between the brides and the vendors.

If you are a vendor and would like to get information about featuring your business at the Bridal Show, please call us at 800-950-8238 and ask for the Online Bridal Show department.

For more information visit Online Bridal Shows.com
Posted by Bridal Show Coordinator; updated 01/14/16

What a great idea. How cool some of those music videos are!
Posted by lil; updated 03/04/05

Wedding Event Production Company (714)315-3828
Golden Sounds Entertainment is a direct source full service Event Production, Audio/Visual, Lighting, Sound, Stage Lighting, Equipment, DJs, Special Effects, Lighting Staging, Equipment Event Production Corporation with a proven track record in creating powerhouse events throughout California since 1993. Building a certified team of seasoned professionals, Event Planners, talented Event Designers with open lines of communication are essential for a smooth Production.

Check our Availability for your Company Party, Holiday Office Party, Corporate Event, Wedding, Award Show today at (714)315-3828
Www.GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/28/07

Sound,sound systems,audio,visual,live sound,sound reinforcement,california festivals,street fairs,community events, Los Angeles area sound, Staging,stage lighting, special effects lights, rent sound systems, lights, video or staging equipment rentals, production in Orange County and Los Angeles CA. With Golden Sounds Entertainment (714) 315-3828

Golden Sounds Entertainment provides DJ`s, Live Entertainment, Audio/Visual Equipment, Sound & Audio Equipment Rentals, Lighting, Special Effects Lights, Stage Lighting, Event Services and Design for Large Events and Small Events in Newport Beach and all the other Cities in LA. And OC. Los Angeles/Orange County, Southern California.

Sound Systems
Sales and Rentals
Audio Visual
Event Lighting
Staging
Production - Management - Communications

RENT SOUND SYSTEMS, LIGHTS, VIDEO or STAGING EQUIPMENT RENTALS in LA. LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA with GOLDEN SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT (714) 315-3828

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 10/02/07

How did you include that link? Please tell me or else I`ll never visit this site again & mind u this will be a big loss for u. I kindly request u to tell me how to do it or else be ready to face the consequences.

This is the final and the last time I`m requesting you to accept my request and soon reply me or else.............
Posted by Suzzainne; updated 06/02/08

Very cool idea. As a classical guitarist it would be so nice to do these musical interviews online instead of driving to all these shows. Very cool.
Tavi Jinariu,
Www.LosAngelesGuitarist.com
(805) 657-0112

Visit our page for more info: Tavi Jinariu, Classical Guitarist in Los Angeles

Posted by Tavi Jinariu; updated 08/24/10