Online Bridal Shows

We are excited to announce the launch the world's first Interactive Online Bridal Show. You will be able to introduce your products and services to brides in your area -- from the convenience of your own home or office.

That's right. No more waking up early in the morning, driving all the way across town and rushing to set up your booth at a bridal show. No more paying outrageous amounts for a bridal show booth. No more shows where the brides are a no-show due to bad weather conditions or hectic schedules.

We feature interactive shows with streaming videos, slideshows, and audio samples, as well as live chat between the brides and the vendors.

If you are a vendor and would like to get information about featuring your business at the Bridal Show, please call us at 800-950-8238 and ask for the Online Bridal Show department.

For more information visit Online Bridal Shows.com
Posted by Bridal Show Coordinator; updated 01/14/16

CALL 631 543 2500 FOR OUR JULY SPECIALS ON PARTY BUSES AND LIMOUSINES SIX FLAGS HERSHEY PARK SESAME PLACE WE OFFER ESCALADES HUMMERS PARTY BUSES UP TO 36 PASSENGERS LOCAL AND LONG DISTANCE

Visit our page for more info: Regency Limousines Ltd. ~ Nassau, Suffolk, Nyc

Posted by todd; updated 06/11/07

Golden Sounds Entertainment is a full service production company with a proven track record, creating powerhouse events throughout Southern California since 1993. GoldenSoundsEntertainment.com has the experience and commitment to make any event a success.
Check our availability for your special event today on our website at www.goldensoundsentertainment.com

Visit our page for more info: Golden Sounds Entertainment

Posted by Golden Sounds En; updated 08/23/07

IF OU NEED DANCERS

Go to chippendales lol there really great and amazing
Posted by honey; updated 07/18/08

Looking for a fun and exciting bachelorette party? Try something new, Poledancing! Its the fun way to stay fit and be sexy! We do private parties, lessons, and sessions. We serve the Baltimore-Washington area and surrounding cities. Find us on facebook: Pole Sensual and on Twitter: @polesensual contact us at 443-351-POLE for your next event! ~Fitness with a twist!
Posted by Pole Sensual; updated 10/23/11

Romance is in the air. Summer is right around the corner. Celebrate by hosting an unforgettable girls` night in! I handle all the details, so planning your party is easy. You and your friends can check out all the new products plus earn discounts and free products toward your Pure Romance wish list! Just want to update you on a special offer I have going on right now. *If you host a party with a total sale of $250 or more you can receive any one item in the catalog for half price. If you host a party with a total sale of $500 or more you can receive any one item in the catalog for free. *Counsultant Approval. There is no cost to host a party! Email me at prbyme7990@yahoo.com or message me for more info.

SUMMER SPECIAL!!!-1/2 off any one lingerie product for the bride-to-be if you have a Pure Romance bridal shower or bachelorette party. Contact me for more info.

Visit our page for more info: Pure Romance by Me

Posted by Cameo; updated 05/02/12

Let Suburban City Chix host a fabulous Girl`s Night Out event, with sexy toys, make-over consultations, and group yoga (choice of style up to the host). Visit our website and click into events.
Www.suburbancitychix.com
Posted by SCC; updated 05/25/12