Need Quinceaneras Songs Y Valz

Hey everyone my quince is going to be in 7 months and i still dont have the valz.I need an idea of wich song should i dance with my dad y con mi court.But ths song to dance with my dad i wannet in spanish please help y para mi baile sorpresa i need i song that goes with pachucos since my chambelanes are going to be pachucos so i need kinda like a cholo kinda song
Posted by Karen; updated 01/04/05

Hey i say you should dance la mariposas or tiempo de Valz too, i like those songs, but con tu papi, no se,
Posted by Samantha; updated 01/04/05

Hey karen, Check out the Katinas. They are a Christian band and since the quince is kind of an accion de gracias por su vida, ninez etc, you might find something you like. We`re doing Dios Gracias en Febrero. Blessing to you on your very special day!
Posted by Karen; updated 01/05/05

The only thing to consider for a Pachuco quincienera is
`PACHUCO HOP `
That is the pachuco waltz
Posted by sandi; updated 01/13/05

I think you should dace eres golosa since your probably fat.
Posted by susy; updated 01/19/05

TO ANYOINE WHO MIGHT STILL BE FOLLOWING UP ON THESE POSTS ABOUT PACHUCOS. I am trying to get a hold of the Student Sanny from UCLA. I am also a student at UCLA doing a big research project not on Pachucos, but Pachucas or Zooterinas. Look at the lowrider magazine March 2005 issue out on magazine stands in about two weeks for all my info. The article is in the "Raza Report" Section in the front of the Magazine.

ERNIE , erios@ucla.edu
Posted by Ernie; updated 01/19/05

The song de mariposas..... Whats the real name of it and who sings it so i can download it email me at chula_la_nena@hotmail.com
Posted by nancy lopez; updated 10/10/05

I need about like 9 months t get ready i`m looking for everything i i really need songs if u can please send me some please i also need to find some dresses and if you guys acn please send me some pictures of some beautiful dresses thank you
Posted by karina zepeda; updated 02/03/06

You need a song to dance with your dad ?
Posted by minerva; updated 02/03/06

Do you need a song to dance with your daddy ?

P.s get back with me and i can give you some song to pick out to dance with your dad .

P.s.s ill give the info emial me

By minerva
Posted by minerva; updated 02/03/06

Hey MINVERA i need a song for my dad and i. Please help me out MY E-MAIL IS LIL_GORGEOUS09@YAHOO.COM
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 02/07/06

MINERVA SORRY I SPELT YOUR NAME WRONG.LOL
Posted by Elizabeth; updated 02/07/06

HEY MINERVA i need some song to dance with my dad can u please help me out--- my e-mail is jjc_princess@yahoo.com
Posted by belen; updated 02/22/06

Heyaa!
I am a quinsenera
Posted by sandy; updated 10/27/06