SuItS 4 THe ChaMbAlAn & DrEsSeS 4 THe DaMaS

I need a site for the chambalans suit and the damas dresses so i can get an idea of what i want
Pleezz help me out
Posted by Reyna; updated 12/26/04

Hi i really need some sites for my quince too....when is your quince?
Posted by dennise; updated 12/27/04

Hi i really need some sites for my quince too....when is your quince?
Posted by dennise; updated 12/27/04

Mine is in October but i need 2 start planning now and all that
Y tu?
Posted by Reyna; updated 12/27/04

Hey, just do a search on them. I have found a lot of really pretty dresses that i want for my quince. Mine is not decided at the moment, but sometime in feb. 2006.
Posted by Becca; updated 12/27/04

Jea i found the dresses alredy but i cant find the suits for the guyz
Posted by Reyna; updated 12/27/04

Mine is september the 30th...why dont you look for some tuxedo stores and check to see what kind of different tuxedos there are??? I did that!! Where is your location?
Posted by dennise; updated 12/28/04

Are you planning on having a theme or are you going to do it a traditional quilnce? Mine is going to be tango....

Arite no its just gona b traditional but really elegant u kno
Im in LA cali u?
Posted by Reyna; updated 12/28/04

Im located in el paso.......yeah i know what your saying......do you already have your hall?

Nuhuh
Were still looking 4 somewere nice were all my relatives can meet cuz half of my fam lives in downey nad the other half live in east LA
Posted by Reyna; updated 12/28/04

Hey i aslo live in downey, and im having aquince in june the 16th my theme is gonna b hollywood. But i wont have damas and chambelanes, but i do know of a tux place.... It on florence and paramount i think ita callled rent a tux in downey. Yea.. Beacuse my parnets own that whole little building- block where the fruit and tux, and restureant is.. Well i have so much more ideas so if u want help i can 4 sure help u out e-mail me if u want= ruby_fernandez_hk@yahoo.com ... Oh i can helpnu out with a hall 2!!!
Posted by Ruby; updated 04/14/07