I`M 7 MONTHS WHAT SHOULD I DO

Hey you guys remember me well anywayz i moved to paris and we live in a beautiful house just alittle out side of paris and i have had my babbys already bc the gave me a c section and i did not have boys i had one girl and one boy i named the girl juangela and the boy jason they were born nov.27 2004 at 3 in the mornin in paris . I was so glad to see them when they came out they look so much a like well i turen 15 on nov.14 and my soon to be husband turned 18 in oct. Anyways about my 15 im not goin to have one im goin to have a sweet 16 in july of 05 and i cannt wait im so happy my life here is much better but i have come back to vistit my grandparents 4 christmas and i brought the twins . To all those hatters out there who told me to keep my legs close forget you wont be sayin that when you are doin it so mine you oun business and i dont regret havin a baby bc some ladys cant i i did not get one but two and i thank god for them !!!!!!! so you guys holla back and im gettin married in 06
Posted by ANNA; updated 12/23/04

Anna, I think you are full of poop. I also believe that yes you had babies and that you are very young, but you didn`t move to Paris. What is the name of the town that you live in? I have lived in Paris, Lyons and Bordeaux. What have you learned since being in France? That they care less for Americans and even lesser for Hispanics? That if you do not speak the language, they treat you like dog poop on the bottom of your feet? That it is very hard to find a job there when you are not a citizen? As an American living in France for more than 6 years studying, you would not know what it is like to be there and especially to move there with a boy and think you have a happily ever after. My husband is a citizen of France and even with that, I have still been treated like a dirty American. Especially while America is at war. You are a very naive and fictional little girl. Tell the truth and realize that you will get better advice and help.
Posted by Dyanna; updated 12/25/04

Her story sounds very fishy to me as well. She was 3 months pregnant in July or August (when she wrote 7/9 and 8/6). She became Anna and then at the same time, Angela. She is just a little kid who is making up a story because she wants people to feel sorry for her.
Posted by Yanis; updated 12/25/04

I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she started this story before. She was looking for advice and when many of us weren`t feeling sorry for her, she came up with the move to Paris. Funny, we went there for vacation over Thanksgiving and they were very nasty to us. I speak French well enough to know when I am being called an American rat and worse. I was almost in tears. She can build up this fantasy life and her Cinderella ever after story but it won`t mean anything since none of us will ever know. She probably moved to Paris Texas or Paris Kentucky. There are many cities all over the US called Paris.
Posted by Kataliyani; updated 12/25/04

I read all of your messages and I am going to say this to you, if you are lying, it will be what you have to deal with between you and God. I will never know if you are telling the truth or not, I just know that after reading all of your messages on this board, you have not had a consistant story. You say that you are 7 months in your title and what should you do, then when you read the message part, you write that you are 3 months. I can`t see how you can mistake a 7 for a 3. Then if you are 7 months in July when you first wrote this, then you had your twins in November, then they must be way late as you would have been 11 months at that time. If you were 3 months and had them in November, then they would be premature and would still be in the hospital and even if not in the hospital, you surely would not be able to travel. My mother is an Pediatrician and she told me that you couldn`t possibly have traveled from France to US or wherever you are, with premature babies as their lungs would not have been able to take that kind of air pressure. I am not sure of what to think about this, but you are not very consistant with your stories and you need to be if you want people to believe you.
Posted by Mei Mei; updated 12/26/04

Hey anna i got a question for you are you from arlington texas or somewhere around here??? cuz i know someone named adrian i think thats wut you said the father of your babies name is and his birthday was in october too and i think that its alitle too much of a coincidence
Posted by unknown; updated 12/26/04

This story does sound kind of not real but it could be if she had her babys early some do there called primes duh .we dont know her life she could live in paris we cant juge her only god can so lets just wish her the best of luck. And when she said that her life is better maybe bc all the old ppl at she skool use to talk crap about her and she is starting of new
Posted by juangela; updated 12/27/04

Hey shemight have wrote in july or aug but that does not mean she just found out she was preganat . Well if you look back to the very first one she wrote she will BE 7 months in nov.duh and that she would look big in a dress and so she was 7 or 8 months when she had them and there where most likly primes .so hope you have a happy life
Posted by tess; updated 12/27/04

The title says that i`m 7 months what should i do is because she is going to be 7 months in nov. When she is suppost to have her quince .
Posted by amanda; updated 12/27/04

I don`t care if she was 20 months when she had the babies, the fact is that she had the babies, she is happy and has no worries. If that is the fact of it, then HAVE A WONDERFUL FIRST CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR WITH YOUR BABIES, BOYFRIEND AND FAMILY!!! GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!
Posted by Mika; updated 12/27/04

Her story seems fake because it is fake. She is Anna, Angela, 7 months pregnant but 3 months now, had the babies when she was 11 months pregnant and 7 months so they are way over due and preemies, she went to Paris to live happily ever after and is still in the US. She is all of those things and a liar as well. She didn`t think that she was going to get caught up in her lies and you guys were not supposed to remember the first few lies that she told. You were all supposed to just feel sorry for her, not tell her to keep her legs closed, you were supposed to tell her that you support her and she had a confidant in her corner, you weren`t supposed to tell her the truth of what you felt, you were supposed to lie to her. Did you notice that she wrote, my name is Angela and I am Anna`s sister and everything that she is writing is true but she signed it Anna. She can`t keep up with her lies. When you tell a lie, you have to constantly remember what you say because it gets hard to keep up with that story. Telling lies is like a snowfall that turns into a storm and you lose friends and worst, you lose peoples trust and faith in you.
Posted by Theresa; updated 12/29/04

Damn girl you so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow iam so happy for you.
Posted by Carla; updated 12/29/04