Message To Short Lil Hoe

Message to short lil h** "oak cliff thats my hood put it in yo face get that sh*t understood!" girl you need to shut the f*ck up. Bet you wont come up to me and tell me f*ck mexicans and salvadorian what the f*ck are u ? Man i bet you aint down for sh*t and if you wanna talk sh*t go ahead b*tch its what eva with me ill even give you my num a pic or what eva you want just so you can come up to me and talk sh*t. Ill give you my info right now My name is Christine Q And i go to sunset high you can look me up when eva you want just so i can beat the f*ck out of you
Posted by playettes; updated 12/22/04

Yall hoes are fake. Yall arent even good dancers the dreamers are better than yall. And you aint down for s**t. I`ll f**k up up hoe. F**K THA PLAYETTES
Posted by dont worry; updated 12/24/04

I ain`t in this high school b/s but u mentioned u were from oak cliff and i was just wondering if u knew a girl named esmeralda mojica???
Posted by marisela; updated 01/05/05

YUP DOWN WIT OAK CLIFF CAUSE THATS MUH HOOD TOO! SUNSET MY HOME SCHOOL BUT I DONT GO THERE BUT I HAVE ALOT OF HOMIES AND CUZINS THAT GO THERE LIL SHORTY I TOLD DONT F*CK WITH US MEXICANS CAUSE U GET UR ASS DROPED ! CHRISTINE GURL U RIGHT F*CK THAT B*TCH ! SHE JUST TALKS BUT CAIN`T BACK HER SH*T UP!

OAK CLIFF THATS MY HOOD PUT IT IN HER FACE GET THAT SH*T UNDERSTOOD !
Posted by Boxing Princess; updated 01/06/05

Thats right b*tch thats why you wont say who you are and you say the dreamers are better well see about that at the rematch
Posted by playette; updated 01/18/05

ARE YOU SERIOUS????
Posted by ?????????; updated 01/25/05

Does it matter if i am or not. Iseen some of yall at the sterling and knights inn. + i heard yall have new choreographers, fideo and somebody all ex dream team like i said ill see you at the rematch
Posted by playette; updated 01/26/05

What?
Posted by Ollin; updated 01/27/05