Victoria Lee Jewelry Wanted

I am looking for the Victoria Lee neckace and earing set that matches the Sarchi dress. If anyone has one to sell or knows of a place please let me know I will really appreciate it!
Posted by Lisa; updated 12/20/04

The cheapest place to get that set is bridesave.com I ordered mine their and it is absolutely beautiful. Though I had to call and talk to a person to get the choker and earrings as they do not have it on their website, go to veils, then click victoria lee, and its the first one. The picture is ugly but it is so gorgeous in person. They are the absolute cheapest, I`ve checked. Or if your wedding is after may I can sell you mine i got silver with lilac bouquet. Everyone who has seen it was blown away at how beautiful and unique it is, I think it looks even more beautiful in person than in the picture with the sarchi dress.
Posted by sherry; updated 12/28/04

You can also email me with any questions blondie7912@verizon.net
Posted by sherry; updated 12/28/04

I am looking for the matching necklance, earrings, and tiara on the grace dress by maggie sottero - i found in the brides march/april 2006 magazine. The advertisement is for henri`s cloud nine The neckace is a choker, and has pink pearls and silver rhinesones mixed on it-i can`t find it on the victoria lee website. Please help me- i have only 2 wks til my special day, and i love that jewelry. Thanks!!!
Posted by Taunya Guenzler; updated 05/25/06

Hi Girls,

I am not familiar with Victoria Lee jewellry, but you can find some AMAZING pieces at www.fifthavenue.ca/kstanek - including bridal sets and tiaras.

Kerry
Posted by Kerry; updated 05/26/06