DOMINICAN/SALVADORIAN QUINCANERA IN VA

Hey i jut found this site and i was wondering if mi nina by lo toros band is a good song 4 one of my dances since its bachatarengue and im half dominican and half salvadorian.......anyone have any other good quince ideas???????
Posted by Monica; updated 12/15/04

Ya you dumb b*tch come and do it if you can. You dont know me i will F*ck you up Puta Barata
Posted by Shorty; updated 12/15/04

You know boxing princess shut the h*ll up you just talk to much sh*t you wanna be oscar de la hoya and i am a professional sumo wrestler so puta barrata so ****off b**** and go play with your boxing gloves SO WHO IS THE PUTTAAAA THE BOXING PRINCESS
Posted by Shorty; updated 12/15/04

NAW B*TCH ITS U AND I DONT PLAY I FU*K UP PEOPLE LIKE U ... TALKIN SH*T B*TCH U WERE THE ONE WHO SAID F*CK MEXICANS AND SALVADORIANS SO B*TCH PLEASE....

I AINT NO PUTA LIKE U H*E SO GO TO UR CONER!!!!PUTA
Posted by Boxing Princess; updated 12/16/04

Message to short lil h** "oak cliff thats my hood put it in yo face get that sh*t understood!" girl you need to shut the f*ck up. Bet you wont come up to me and tell me f*ck mexicans and salvadorian what the f*ck are u ? Man i bet you aint down for sh*t and if you wanna talk sh*t go ahead b*tch its what eva with me ill even give you my num a pic or what eva you want just so you can come up to me and talk sh*t. Ill give you my info right now My name is Christine Q And i go to sunset high you can look me up when eva you want just so i can beat the f*ck out of you
Posted by playettes; updated 12/22/04