Quincenera

I am planning a quincenera for my daughter and wanted to get a list of songs to use for the waltz and the marching in and a song to dance with her father.
Thanks
Jennifer
Posted by Jennifer; updated 01/07/02

You can find music here: http://www.dressesbylilia.com/accessories/music_cd.htm
Posted by Precious; updated 01/30/02

Hi Jennifer,
I have beautiful Quincenera wrappers that can be personalized just for you with a special message to your daughter or with whatever you would like to say.
Contact me for a free catalog.
Carla
Doyourselfafavor@hotmail.com
Posted by Carla; updated 01/31/02

We just held my daughter`s quinces. I`ll be happy to send you all the details. Email me.

I`m also selling some items. Http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=ma-l&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25
Posted by Crystal; updated 02/25/02

I am very familiar with all of the traditions of a Quince Anos and I have tons of information. I am sure I can answer any questions that you have. You can email me at crysss1313@hotmail.com with any information needed. Good luck with the party, and if there are any questions what so ever, email me!
Posted by Crystal; updated 04/03/02

I am plannig a quincenera and i have been looking for this one song that start with the mananitas and starts the song saying quincenra . Well if you know the name of it email me where the cd titles name is please .thanx
Jeannette
Posted by jeannette; updated 05/14/02

Hi im having a quincenera but i`m still looking for some ideas if you have any ideas for : (tiaras, invitaions, center pieces, or any theme songs please email me
Thanx michelle
Leo198908@hotmail.com
Posted by michelle; updated 03/22/04