SNOW WHITE BIRTHDAY...

Planning daughter`s third birthday party and cannot find snow white theme (plates, cups, table cover, favors, etc..) anywhere. Any ideas...?? Thanks.
Posted by Xiomy; updated 12/01/04

What r u looking for we have center pieces & so on
Posted by k&k Parties; updated 12/01/04

Hello - I would love to help you out with your centerpieces and favors, etc. Please visit my web site where you can see a Disney theme of Centerpieces I am currently doing for another event. I would love to do Snow White for you.......if you have any questions I would love to help out.
Www.conniespersonalizedkeepsakes.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by Connie; updated 12/01/04

I would be happy to help

CMBCrafts2004@aol.com

Visit our page for more info: Uniquely Yours Wedding & Party Design

Posted by CONNIE; updated 05/12/07

I found lots of snow white (only) not with all the princess. Party supplies on ebay. I`m doing a snow white birthday for my daughter too. I had a hard time finding stuff till i check ebay. So if you looking for snow white only party supplies best bet for me was ebay.
Hope this helps
Posted by lina; updated 01/23/08

Tell me about it. Thats all my daughter has been talking about for her birthday to. The only thing i can suggest is cheep red and gold fabric to use as table covers and same with the plates. If your feeling adventurous decorate the table with leaves and get them all doing crayon rubbing`s of different leaves in that awkward 5 minutes between the end of the party and the parents picking them all up.
It`s the same for Dorothy and the wizard of OZ which was her second choice.
Posted by nicola; updated 02/04/08

I found this web-site that has everything..plates, utensils etc. They have the princess theme but also just snow white theme. They deliver 1-3 days, maybe I am too late but I hope it works.

Www.BirthdayDirect.com
Posted by Maria; updated 11/09/09

Hi in the process of doing my daughters 3rd birthday as a Snow White party. If you go online to Birthday direct.com they have all the Snow White decor that you will need for really cheap. Hope this helps you....
Posted by Taiya; updated 09/04/10