Latin Boys

Well all yall girls that don`t know which ones to pick for yall Quincianeras the #1 are LATIN BOYS well i recommend all of yall to get them because they know how to dance and make good moves they are also fine ass niggas. I had my QUINCIANERA on November 30, 2002 and they perform in my 15 they did a really good job the fine ass niggas and they are also really cute.
Posted by Maria; updated 11/29/04

Well if anybody wants to see my pictures of my quincianera i ll let yall see them so yall could see the fine ass niggas of LATIN BOYS they perform la Cumbia was celso pina Sobre el rio a sonidera and my chambellan was Eric perez.
Posted by Maria; updated 11/29/04

Can i plz see ur pics of you quice cuz i need ides lol and do the latin boys have a website or somethin email me at ghetto_gurlie_2003@yahoo.com
Posted by Smiley; updated 11/30/04

Hey do you now there number because i need some for my quinsenera next year and i looking from some i getting everything ready
Posted by Ruby; updated 12/18/04

Hey do you now there number because i need some for my quinsenera next year and i looking from some i getting everything ready
Posted by Ruby; updated 12/18/04

Hey whad up? well i want to see some pics and hey how about some ides on some cumbia songs too. Well my e-mail is xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com you know how we do it!!!!! lol i also have a sn its momoslovable its an aol one k
Posted by Carla; updated 12/27/04

Send me some pics i got my quinceanera comng up in july 30,2005 i wanna see if i got get some more ideas for my quince anos send them at lalocalv@yahoo.com please
Posted by linda; updated 01/02/05

MARIA
Can you please send me some picks of those fine ass niggas? ight thanks xxchuntiloverxx@yahoo.com
Thanks
Posted by Carla; updated 01/02/05

Hey do you now there number because i need them for july i getting everything ready so please i need it please thanks
Posted by Ruby; updated 01/06/05

Hey can you pleasae send me pics. My e-mail is tffny_garcia@yahoo.com. I would like to see them.
Posted by tiffany; updated 01/06/05