I Need Some Teen Sleepover Pranks!!

Hey guys like ive said before im having a sleepover for my birthday and one of the games were gonna play is called the cup game well i dunno what its called so i call it the cup game lol okay well heres how you play... Everyone gets a cup of water (or something else). You sit in a circle and take turns saying something youve never done, and whoever has done it takes a sip out of their cup. The first cup emtied loses. Well whoever loses i wanna play a sleepover prank on them so if you could reply back with some that would be great! its an all girl sleepover 7 girls aged 13 i g2g bye! thanx!!

~Chelz
Posted by Chelz; updated 11/28/04

Hey
Sry but i can think of only one prank is u guy talk about scary story and then say some thing will happen at 12:oo pm and then tell ur mom to shut the whole entire light off. The a weird pranks. Anyway u have good ideas for game so like can u send me a email saying some nice games for my .day party that is boys and girl and i am 13 year old. Will turning 13 on jan, 4
Posted by shavonne; updated 12/12/04

I did this at a sleep over it works well.Read some scary story where it will take a non believer. When everyone is asleep with red lipstick (make sure you can take it off later) write on the wall of the room you are sleeping in your next or something like that. Quietly go and hide somewhere in the house. Wait until everyone wakes up and when they will see the message in they will start freaking out. When one of your friend passes your hide out grab them, it should give them a scare. LOL try it!!
Posted by sam_smiles; updated 06/26/07

Allright, we have one for you. On our 12th birthday, we got one of our friends who was 258 pounds and was in a deep sleep. We stuck his hand in luke warm water while he was sleeping and...he wet the bed. Everyone started making fun of him, thinking that he actually wet his bed on his own. Our mother didn`t really like us after that night; she wouldn`t talk to us for a week. Our friend went all over our brand new $3000 couch. He went home clueless after the incident. Trust us, it works. *Next year, we`ll tell you about the same friend/different trick!*
Posted by PSULucky/Yankee; updated 07/12/07

Put some styling mousse in your friends hands when they are asleep, then tickle their nose with a feather or something ticklish. They will smudge the mousse all over their face and wake up to a foamy beard!!! LOL!
Posted by Ashleigh; updated 03/29/08

Hey
Get some lipstick and after they hav gone 2 bed smear it out side there lips(on the edge)
Posted by Winnie pooh girl; updated 03/31/08

Stick some toothpaste in there hands and wake them up they wont no its in there hand and they will put it on whatever they touch also stick someones bra or boxers in the freezer
Posted by rocko-bella; updated 06/29/08

I know this is mean but it is funny.
You have to be at a boy and girl sleepover!!
Take the cloths off a girl including the bra glue the bra to the boy glue boxers to the girl.
Tape them to a bed tell them you will let them go (and give there cothes back) after they use the clothes for 24Hours.

I know its mean but funny.
Posted by TJ; updated 07/07/08

Hi.My slumber party is almost here.One of the most funiest thing that could happen at my party is pranks.
What are the funiest pranks I can do at my party?(we are all 11 year olds exept one)
Posted by Gabby; updated 07/10/08

Well1 thing that you can do is the old shaving cream trick..... But that is soooooo old ... But you can twist it up some...!!! take honey or syurp and put that in their hand and then sit back and enjoy the rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Posted by Renee <; updated 07/19/08

Ok so im havin a 13 b day i have noooo idea wat to do!! i need advice about other parties ppl have done!! and i need prank ideas asap!!!!! please help!!!!!
Posted by m and m; updated 01/13/09

Dunk theyre hands in a bowl of water mixed with cayenne pepper while theyre asleep, then use a thread to tickle the corner of theyre eyes
Posted by The Goliath; updated 01/24/09

Does it work any others lol that my rents wouldnt freak bout that are easier but like pretty hillarei and any gams i need help its this WEEK!!!!!
Posted by m and m; updated 01/26/09

Other prank ideas are to cut the bristles off some old toothbrushes and put the bristles in they`re be. They will itch all night. Also put a pack of ketchup under the toilet seat so that when someone sits down it will explode. Or record ghost noises on a mini tape recorder and when everyone is asleep turn the volume all the way up and press play. Its also fun to put vaseline on the doork knobs of some elses room.
Posted by sarah; updated 07/26/10

Hi my name is julie ritter my friends tabi and hayley are sleeping ova we are going to do your saying and we will tell u how it goes when were done bye :)
Posted by julie; updated 02/05/11

Hey
So ima have a sleepover tomorrow me and some friends are staying in a cabin all weeking for my 15 get a way party nd like i rele do need so prinks can some one help? its all girls
Posted by ashme; updated 06/23/11

Ok so my friend is having a sleepover tomorrow ! I need good pranks to pull
Posted by Liv; updated 08/23/13